• The KillerFrogs

This stat tells a different story than the gurus on my TV

cdsfrog

Lol. Last night doesn’t even remotely support your claim. You even thinking it does shows just how far off base you are.

Explain? I said when we play bad on offense zero points on offense is low as one can get. People get pissy when you don't call the offense great. Not only is it average, since ISU it's bad.

Frog-in-law1995

Explain? I said when we play bad on offense zero points on offense is low as one can get. People get pissy when you don't call the offense great. Not only is it average, since ISU it's bad.

It’s below our standards. It is nowhere near being, at times, one of the worst offenses in the country. That’s the claim you made that I take issue with.

cdsfrog

I said when they play bad it's nearly impossible to be worse. Zero offensive points against ISU proves that.

They were slightly better yesterday however the 112 ranked defense that got crushed by Baylor, Oklahoma State, ISU would indicate our offensive production was very poor, especially 6 second half prints

We scored less than Texas did with an injured freshman qb.

Frog-in-law1995

I said when they play bad it's nearly impossible to be worse. Zero offensive points against ISU proves that.

They were slightly better yesterday however the 112 ranked defense that got crushed by Baylor, Oklahoma State, ISU would indicate our offensive production was very poor, especially 6 second half prints

We scored less than Texas did with an injured freshman qb.

And we scored more than Ohio State did in the horseshoe.

cdsfrog

Their game against Iowa indicates they aren't that good. But yes OU did play good defense there. Still that was 3 months ago and they got slaughter since.

Like I said TEXAS scored more.

Horny4TCU

Good points CDS.

Offense has been lack luster since the middle of October. We have scored points, but when we need to our team folds like a blanket.

Frog-in-law1995

Their game against Iowa indicates they aren't that good. But yes OU did play good defense there. Still that was 3 months ago and they got slaughter since.

Like I said TEXAS scored more.

Only because we missed a field goal. We did almost exactly what Texas did, except we did it at night in Norman. And Texas averages 30 a game. They aren’t terrible.

cdsfrog

I will end with this. Versus Iowa State our offense was responsible for 0 points. Oklahoma State scored 49 points against them.

That in my opinion is nearly as bad as you can get.

Frog-in-law1995

I will end with this. Versus Iowa State our offense was responsible for 0 points. Oklahoma State scored 49 points against them.

And I’ll end with this. “One of the worst offenses in the country” wouldn’t gain over 300 yards on the road against a top 30 defense for their worst game of the season.
Not sure how you can even keep a straight face making that claim given that it occurred a week after kansas gained 20 yards.

Horny4TCU

What happened to Sonny Dykes? Wasn't he a consultant? I think we need our money back if he is still advising Cumbie.