• The KillerFrogs

Should have played Shawn robinson

AroundWorldFrog

Maybe the risk/reward wasn't there today. Play him and he gets hurt before the Big12 schedule starts it would suck. CGP has always been conservative, even with the 20 point lead. More so after 2014.

Brog

Maybe the risk/reward wasn't there today. Play him and he gets hurt before the Big12 schedule starts it would suck. CGP has always been conservative, even with the 20 point lead. More so after 2014.

Remember UCLA vs Tex AM a couple weeks back? AM played a fresh for a few downs in the last half, and ended up losing a ridiculous comeback to UCLA.

Ron Swanson

They haven't changed the redshirt rule yet. He's burned and it doesn't matter because he is our backup QB. End of discussion.
giphy-3.gif

Planks

He's the 2nd string QB. There was never any saving his redshirt. Back up quarterbacks have played a huge amount for TCU since our move to the Big 12.

2012- backup starts 9 games
2013- back up starts 6 games
2014- back up starts 0 games
2015- back up starts 2 games
2016- back up starts 1 game, and plays a huge amount in two other games (Texas and Texas Tech)

History says Robinson will be called upon to help us win games this year, likely in a starting role.

ifrog

When was the last time that TCU had a starting QB play injury free all year since we joined the B12? Boykin in 2014?

Robinson will get his chance and I think that he will light it up when he does.

FrogLifeYo

Nah...Glad Kenny got to go the distance. We need to get the offense clicking if we are going to stand a chance against the conference slate we have ahead. I want Kenny in a great rhythm and he got there today..He needs as many snaps as he can get if we are to win the Big12. If we drop a couple of games over the next 4-5 weeks then I'll change my mind

HeidelFrog

I have never heard of a 10% rule. I looked on the NCAA website and it said a redshirt student athlete cannot play in ANY game.. If a player gets hurt towards the beginning of the season, they could be eligible for a medical redshirt