• The KillerFrogs

Should have played Shawn robinson

FrogLifeYo

Hill went the distance because he's still getting in rhythm with Reagor, Nixon, Turp and a whole slew of other receivers he didn't have at his disposal last year...Again..the offense has been efficient but The staff clearly believes KH needs as many reps as possible...This isn't a 4 year starter..It's essentially a guy getting only his second year of TCU game experience.

Realtorfrog

I was traveling and tried to watch on my phone but I can't believe anyone would criticize KH from the box score. Oh wait yes I can!! The one pass I did see was a dart in the end zone where only his receiver could catch it for a touchdown.

ifrog

Well I don't care who you are, when you don't notice Nixon directly in your line of site THAT wide open and the throw a bounce pass to nobody you deserve a [ What the heck? ] boo. Thankfully he got Nixon the TD he deserved later that drive.

You are better than that. I have never booed a TCU player.

Double V

You are better than that. I have never booed a TCU player.
Well, to be honest I booed the play, not the player. No different than booing back to back short side option plays or goalline wildcat passes. And it was more of a moan/oh come on! than a boo.