• The KillerFrogs

Seat Selection Day

StealthFrog

the same seats taken in every section probably has something to do with rows ending up with 1 seat left leaving the ticket office the ability to move people around.

every section has the same 2 seats removed. there is no way all these seats have been bought in 10 minutes

It isn't exactly the center in every row. Look at some of the sections closer to the end zones.

Also, I am watching in real-time, and some of those seats are turning from red to purple right before my eyes.

Those seats are being held and then released by the ticket office.

There is no other explanation.

TCUdirtbag

Maybe it would help if you all didn't treat the seat selection site the same way you treat the webcam and leave it on all day.

Seriously, unless you pick Iin the next 24 hours, just check it tonight after work and after people are done choosing for the day. There's nothing you can do about what other people pick. There is zero need to clog the server.

BoydAveFrogFan

Maybe it would help if you all didn't treat the seat selection site the same way you treat the webcam and leave it on all day.

Seriously, unless you pick Iin the next 24 hours, just check it tonight after work and after people are done choosing for the day. There's nothing you can do about what other people pick. There is zero need to clog the server.

I dont think a couple 1000 users are going to clog the server. Besides TCU encouraged people to get on and get familiarized with the site.

HFrog1999

So it's working for everyone else except for me?

giveup.gif

HFrog1999

Using google Chrome here, no problems

Are you logging in through your account or trying to use the generic link?
I downloaded Chrome and it works just fine. I was using IE8. Until about 8:45 this morning IE8 worked just fine, but now it still won't work on that browser. Chrome works perfectly.