• The KillerFrogs

Seat Selection Day

PurplFrawg

Administrator
pleasestandby400.jpg

One of the best lines from an old Cheech and Chong record album:

Cheech: "Hey man, whatcha watching?"
Chong (stoned out of his mind): "Uh, I dunno. It's an indian movie, but it's really boring."
Cheech: "Man, that's the test pattern."

rM3panno

This is definitely a glitch. Every single seat just to the middle left of every section has two seats blocked out. IT is occurring on every level in every section all the way around the stadium.

TCU Reefer

Can someone post the link? The email went to my personal email, which is blocked at work, and I forgot my phone at home so I can't forward the email to my work address. Thanks.

https://seatselection.seats3d.com/ncaa/texas_christian_university/seat_selection/#/level_5/my_account/

Not sure why they have to reserve 2 seats in every row right in the middle of every section, pretty annoying. Seems that TCU has reserved a tremendous amount of seats. Virtually all of 237 has been reserved as well.

HFrog1999

I see some people buying seats right next to the visitor section. I bet some are speculating on selling tickets to our opponents' fans.

I see some people buying seats right next to the visitor section. I bet some are speculating on selling tickets to our opponents' fans.

(I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately) (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately) (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately)

HFrog1999

I discovered my issue with IE8. The link I was using was a httpS: link. If I take the s out it works fine. Chrome fixed the issue automatically. So now I can use IE8 with the new link.

Not sure why they have to reserve 2 seats in every row right in the middle of every section, pretty annoying. Seems that TCU has reserved a tremendous amount of seats. Virtually all of 237 has been reserved as well.

I wouldn't be complaining too much about missing on on 237.

I think the 2 for each row is, as someone said earlier, so TCU can move people around once all the selections are made. Say one accountholder wanted 5 tickets in a particular section but there were no rows with 5 together. One row had 3 and the next had 2 but the seats were offset but 3-4 seats. They could move the folks next to the 3 down 2 seats and then the guy that wanted 5 could have all of his together on one row. Personally, we're getting 6 and I wouldn't mind if they were split up 3 to a row as long as they were directly behind each other but I think that's why they reserved two to each section. I would imagine once a section fills up the ticket office will then contact the folks in that section to possibly move around a few seats. Once those get situated they'll open up any remaining seats so, theoretically, someone with a relatively low PP ranking who is buying only two seats could end up with really good seats.

I seriously doubt those with a high ranking would buy some of the worst tickets to make a few bucks. Also, if I were a visitor I wouldn't want to sit in the visitor's section. I'd want to sit in the best seat possible. More money could be made with better tickets. Even still, I doubt the 1%ers would concern themselves with making a few bucks on a football ticket. But if they are that is better for those of us with a lower ranking.

Trelvis

So if I pick an aisle seat, TCU can still move your seat? That would kind of suck if you wanted to be on the end of a row and they move you towards the middle.

ifrog

The first day and I see a lot of red already. Yes I realize some were held but i think a lot of TCU ticket holders are going to be unhappy when they realize that some people are buying their full alottment. Im still perplexed by the decision to let ticket holders buy extra for their friends, family, co-workers etc when some of us have been loyal fans for 10 years but may get poor seats.:angry: