Seat Selection Day

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by HFrog1999, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Is anyone on here picking today? I went to the site and it said it was down until 8:30 for maintenance. I can't wait to see what seats start going first.

2. Earliest I saw that someone posted is 3/13. Anyone picking today must have like a 1000+ points heh

3. The highest ranked person I know is in the 150's and he's not buying anymore seats. He's just sticking with his club seats.

4. #1 ranked person is Four Sevens, who already has a suite via $15M contribution. Wonder how many tickets they will eat up first.

5. Thank god, good to hear at least 1 person is doing that. 150s....nice.

I doubt I ever crack much above the top 1000.

6. I am picking today and the site still says it is down for routine maitenance. This was at 8:50 am.

7. Actually, the first pick belongs to Milburn Pennybags. I heard he selected all the seats in sections 104 and 105 and renamed them Park Place and Baltic Avenue.

8. [​IMG]

9. is everyone getting the same maintenance notice when going to the website? I just want to make sure it's not something on my end.

10. the site is up and running now. what will be the first seats to go?

11. Yes, I've been getting it all morning as well.

12. nevermind. it works now

13. It's not working at all for me now. I just get a black screen.

14. sure is some strange seat selections emerging on both sides of the field. so much the same patterns even in the endzone seats. there seams to be some manipulation going on.

15. Somebody has picked the same two seats on every row for almost every section on the West side 100, 300 and 400 levels. So weird.

16. Whats up with section 237? Parts of the whole section are already gone. I didnt think that was a visitors section.

17. every section has the same 2 seats removed. there is no way all these seats have been bought in 10 minutes

18. will this thread take over the Specialty Plate Thread ranking - Only time will tell.

19. I still can't get in at all :huh: I just get black screen. It was working for me a few minutes ago.

20. In sections 233, 234, 235, etc... the 2 middle seats are taken up for the entire section all the way up in each section.

First 10 rows of section 231 gone as well...

Either something is messed up or TCU reserved alot of tickets to keep.