• The KillerFrogs

Robinson and Hill questionable for Friday

TX_Krötenechse

Collins can’t play this season and Kitna is not on the team any more.

We have three other QBs on the roster, all walk ons as far as I know:
- Asaph Zamora RS Fr
- Jack Adams RS Fr
- Karson Ringdahl RS Fr

No clue at all if any of them can play a lick

puckster59

I always like the Mule. He seemed like a pretty strong runner when he got time a year or two ago. I kinda wished they would have utilized him in short-yardage situations like Florida did with Tebow early in his career.

YA

I always like the Mule. He seemed like a pretty strong runner when he got time a year or two ago. I kinda wished they would have utilized him in short-yardage situations like Florida did with Tebow early in his career.
Why not try him in the wild frog--the other option has fumbled so often that he might be in the dog house

Sebastian S

"The Football Team in Waco (1-10): Only the team south on I-35 stands in the way of TCU making their first appearance in the Big 12 Championship game, and while that program has made significant strides throughout the season, they likely won’t present much of a roadblock to a TCU team that is looking at starting Gary’s towel girl at QB. #BeatBU"

puckster59

Why not try him in the wild frog--the other option has fumbled so often that he might be in the dog house

I'd rather have whoever's back there have an option. Or at least give the appearance that there's an option. I'm just not a fan of telling a defense what you're going to do. Having a second guy back there also would give a lead blocker in case the center gets blown up and two guys are three yards in the backfield as soon as the ball is snapped. Having a QB also gives you a guy who could throw it, so the defense would have to respect that as well.

InstaFrog

"The Football Team in Waco (1-10): Only the team south on I-35 stands in the way of TCU making their first appearance in the Big 12 Championship game, and while that program has made significant strides throughout the season, they likely won’t present much of a roadblock to a TCU team that is looking at starting Gary’s towel girl at QB. #BeatBU"

Speaking of GP's "towel girl", Who Dat? What's her story?

Watching her trying to shadow the whirling dervish that is in-game GP is a skill set unto itself. Every once in awhile you catch her smirking at Gary's sideline outbursts.

Mean Purple

Coaches go into detail all the time about injuries, just not gary so obviously not
Whether other coaches do it or not does not change the law. Certified ath. Trainers are subject to HIPAA. So it is very possible that GP got the results of tests from trainers or other subect to the confusing act of 1996. Then the issue of a record comes up. And the school can face liability to an extent.

I mention the part about the report coming from the trainer because that is the part that it most likely comes into play. An atty. with a school board association had a great presentation on it a few years back. Up in Indiana if I remember correctly.

Sebastian S

How any team keeps backups, especially a QB is hard to fathom.

Takes a lot to know you are good at something but possibly won't get a chance to show it, ever.

Kudos to all the backups out there.