• The KillerFrogs

Robinson and Hill questionable for Friday

JimSwinkLives!

Thank you for confirming you have nothing to offer to the topic. Go ask mommy for your crayons and come back after nap time.

Judging by the lack of any substantive quality and the complete and utter absence of perspective in your alarmist posts in this thread, if anyone is acting childish, it's clearly you. Again, take a break and come back tomorrow.

Zubaz

Game against the green team with our German sounding QB? Heck yeah I like those odds!

Bring a change of shirts for halftime, just to be safe.

asleep003

Who is backing up Muehl ... Think White could be taking snaps this week, or rely on Sewo to run from the Frog, if Muehl gets injured ?

Last edited:

East Coast

Tier 1
My guess would be Michael Collins, if he is eligible this year. 6-5, and played with Niang on their State Championship teams. We've got other walk ons if disaster strikes..

W

Way of the Frog

My guess would be Michael Collins, if he is eligible this year. 6-5, and played with Niang on their State Championship teams. We've got other walk ons if disaster strikes..

I thought Collins transferred this year from Penn and he is only a sophomore so I would be a bit surprised if he were a grad transfer.