• The KillerFrogs

Robinson and Hill questionable for Friday

VA Froggie

He also got thrown down out of bounds and came up hanging his right arm. I was a little worried he separated a shoulder because he was running just like someone who had done so...
I also noticed him hanging his arm down when he came back on the field but then he seemed fine after that.

4th. down

Muhlstein is a scholarship player who has been in the program running this same offense with most of the same coaches for almost 4 years now, he should be able to do some things if he were to play. If not, then there is something wrong.

Agree, he should be ready to go, and will probably do good and surprise us all. He can throw the short game and he's a good runner. Was the lead off runner in the 4 x 100 and 4 x 400 track team at Decatur. He can beat Baylor, so let's enjoy this game.

LVH

I hope this is just a sandbag by GP to draw Baylor fans out of the woodwork and show up for the game thinking they have a chance.

Right now a bunch of Baylor fans aren't even going to bother to show up. But if they think they have a chance they will show up.

CountryFrog

It was somewhat tongue in cheek, more in reference to if GP doesn't want to go into any detail about injuries, just don't bring them up at all. It just has the appearance that he's trolling for excuses.
Gotta make sure your buddies on the playoff committee know about it so they can properly evaluate.

Seriously, though, I'm pretty sure GP doesn't go to the podium and just start screaming about injuries. He's answering questions that people ask.

50FT FROG

Yet the line keeps going up...
source.gif

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I hope this is just a sandbag by GP to draw Baylor fans out of the woodwork and show up for the game thinking they have a chance.

Right now a bunch of Baylor fans aren't even going to bother to show up. But if they think they have a chance they will show up.
Yes. Gary is very interested in us spitting on them, calling them rapists and fighting them. The more the merrier!

Moose Stuff

Agree, he should be ready to go, and will probably do good and surprise us all. He can throw the short game and he's a good runner. Was the lead off runner in the 4 x 100 and 4 x 400 track team at Decatur. He can beat Baylor, so let's enjoy this game.

Worth noting we have NO CLUE if we’re actually gonna need him to play.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Muhlstein is a scholarship player who has been in the program running this same offense with most of the same coaches for almost 4 years now, he should be able to do some things if he were to play. If not, then there is something wrong.

I’m guessing if he was that capable he’d be getting some reps.

ECoastFrog

Isn't, like, half the team former HS QBs that GP has repositioned? I thought he likes HS QBs as they are usually the best athletes, or something like that.

Will always remember Listenbee's throw in the Peach Bowl. That was awesome. Maybe Muhl can pull a Kolhausen.