• The KillerFrogs

Revisiting a massive play from 2014

W

Way of the Frog

Dawson had some unbelievable instincts for the position.

That interception was big and definitely a springboard for the rest of that game and the season.

His interception against WVU on the sideline is a favorite of mine.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
That was such a fabulous moment! I had had surgery on my neck two days before and could not go to the game, 300 mile drive with a giant bandage, stitches, etc. I watched from a chair in the Tiki Bar. Mrs. Brewingfrog was sitting nearby. On the wound-side of me was a wall and secondary beer fridge (yes, two beer fridges). When the int. took place, I jumped up and screamed, as any purple-blooded Frog would. Poor Mrs. Brewingfrog said later, "I was certain that I would see arterial blood spraying all over the wall when he tore out his stitches screaming..."

W

Way of the Frog

I could listen to Gus Johnson commentate is breakfast at a diner: "Food is coming out of the kitchen, looking like my order.....YES! BACON AND EGGS A LA MODE!"

Must be a generational thing because Gus Johnson = mute button.

No need to yell about every single thing. No need to be a hype man all the time.

If the moment and the event are true there is no need to make it bigger than it makes itself to be in the first place. Not saying I prefer the golf clap mode, just don't want to hear screaming for every single thing.