• The KillerFrogs

Revisiting a massive play from 2014

Ron Swanson

Still the loudest that the renovated AGC has been. Ubben tweeted that the press box was shaking from all the noise. What a great day.

That was definitely the best game since the new stadium. The game itself was awesome of course, but beating #3 OU that day signified to all the doubters that we were for real and could actually compete in the Big 12.

Every time I try to explain the greatness of CFB to a non-fan, that game and that interception and the electricity in the air in AGCS when it happened are what come to mind.

puckster59

Dawson's catch was pretty awesome for a linebacker. He was basically at the line of scrimmage, not that far from the QB. I remember my eyes going with the ball and toward the secondary, and suddenly the ball wasn't there anymore.

W

Way of the Frog

I am a big fan of Gus. He goes overboard once in a while but there isn’t anyone better in prime time .

Personally, picking the broadcast to listen to is akin to deciding do you want to get shot be a .22, a .38, or a 9 mm. Each one is going to suck.

I just am a less is more guy when it comes to broadcasting which is 180 from the way games are presented.