-Hicks being probable is huge for the ground pound
-Hill won't be rattled by big road game
-Hicks will not throw a jump pass at the goal line
-Still not enough to get over Stillwater curse

38-33 Pokes

Take TCU +11.5

Last edited:

frogs9497

So it sounds like the lone, insufferable, football-hating OSU grad at the office will suddenly become the lone, more insufferable, football-loving OSU grad on Monday.

LaxFrog3

Hill plays the best game of his career. Throws for over 400 yards with no picks. Darrius runs for over 200 and gets into the heisman discussion.
Frogs- 62
Okie Lite-22
Book it

cdsfrog

Osu 44, tcu 28

Hoping for tcu 37-osu 33. Osu scores a ton but we hold them out of redzone 4 times and win turnover battle. Otherwise feels like blowout loss.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
No idea what the score will be and don't care but I do know that GP, Cumbie and the rest of the staff are going to have a game we will all remember for years to come. Frogs win. Whether by one or 30, the Frogs win.

And we will all bask in the glory. And then we are coming for you WVU.

dawg

Head says Rudolph goes deep early and often, offense turns it over a few times, and our Stillwater Hoodoo continues. Heart is praying the head is wrong, Frogs play a complete game, and escape with a W. Final prediction:

TCU - 34
OSU - 49

LRBWHCGMFP has the last laugh as he applies the lessons learned to win the rematch at JerryWorld.

Tumbleweed

To make a prediction on this game, TCU has got to take the crowd out of it immediately and hold on to that for 4 qtrs.

Gary can be a vicious COBRA and I look for that to happen.

Then you have a by-week and history says TCU comes back from a by-week flatter than a pancake.

Purple shades back on....TCU by ten

jake102

LRBWHCGMFP has the last laugh as he applies the lessons learned to win the rematch at JerryWorld.

This is what I'm banking on as well. Makes it all the more important to play every snap, even if we are losing by 20. A meaningless TD with 10 seconds left could mean a ton.

ifrog

Sticking to my prediction that we lose one game in the regular season and it's this weekend. Frogs lose by missing a last second field goal.

Final score Cowboys 48 TCU 46