• The KillerFrogs

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Pokes

Pharm Frog

I have never and will never go into a Frogs game predicting a loss - and I ain't starting now.

Frogs - 42
OSU - 38

Let's go!

I have never and will never go into a Frog's game predicting a win - and I ain't starting now.

Frogs 18
Pokes 52

In other predictions:

ODOT has road construction projects up on the northbound side of I-35 in Pauls Valley and Purcell causing 45m and 55m delays respectively on Friday night and Saturday AM. ODOT switches to the southbound side of I-35 beginning at 5pm on Saturday and continues through Sunday.

The fried pie company at Exit 51 runs out of pies this weekend. The Burger King at Exit 70 sets a weekend sales record.

Ardmore police target all vehicles displaying TCU material. Norman PD does the same.

Earthquake midway through the 3Q with an epicenter near Cushing causes game delay and ruins Stillwater chance to host Gameday later this season. Further, some knucklehead on McKinney Mom's Facebook page says to gas up because she "heard" that North Texas receives all of its gasoline from Cushing and causes another run on gas throughout North Texas.

Note: I think I have predicted a Frogs win once or twice before but it doesn't happen often. When we win you can thank me.

P

purplePPO

I am thinking this will be a close dogfight of a game. Back and forth. I originally said this will be the only game that the Frogs would lose. My heart says they win IF Kenny Hill plays mistake free ball. Not spectacular just mistake free. TCU 42-O.K. St. 38.

MN Frog

35-28 Frogs. Once Pitt put in their dual threat QB the OSU defense struggled to slow them down. I like our offense to control the clock. Turpin provides a huge advantage in the kick game and will set up short fields. The D stuffs the run with 6 in the box and Frogs control this one from early. Dont underestimate the precense of Thompsen and Sonny Dikes in the gameplanning. GP has been needling on this one all offseason!

I never do prediction threads. Except once. I predicted a bounce-back win against OSU after the 61-58 Baylor collapse. It's not a high confidence pick but since it worked once against OSU, I'll try again this week. If circumstances evolve during the game that allow for a win, I see it something in the range of a TCU 38/OSU 34 type game so that is what I'll go with.

Wexahu

OSU scores easily on their first possession and everyone thinks here we go again, including OSU, but Frogs are different this time, pissed off and ready to go, and OSU is in for a fight they didn't quite expect.

Just have a good feeling going in because nobody seems to be giving us a chance and I'm not sold on OSU being that great. God, I hope I'm right.

Virginia Frog

I wouldn't mind losing to OkStU as much if they could win-out and do SOMETHING in the playoffs. But OkSt fb always blows-it late in the season and has one "bad loss" and then fail vs OU. (and why can't the schedule be tweeked so that we don't have to go up to Okie twice in one year and none the next.)

So my optimistic score: TCU 42, OkSt 35
Pessimism: OkSt 52, TCU 31
Likely: OSU 45, TCU 37

Ron Swanson

OSU scores easily on their first possession and everyone thinks here we go again, including OSU, but Frogs are different this time, pissed off and ready to go, and OSU is in for a fight they didn't quite expect.

Just have a good feeling going in because nobody seems to be giving us a chance and I'm not sold on OSU being that great. God, I hope I'm right.
I feel the same way.

I am not picking us to win, but I still feel like we might pull it off and change the narrative of the Big 12 for the year.

Basically, we just don't know who is real good yet and this game is gonna tell us a ton.

OSU will take the first quarter 17-7 before the Frogs start fringing in the second and third quarters to take a 38-31 lead going into the 4th. Oklahoma St rally falls short as they fold under the pressure and the Frogs win 48-45.

TCUdirtbag

Listening to the preview on today’s Solid Verbal. Ty and Dan going with OSU. Dan has OSU big 44-24. Ty has TCU losing but covering 38-31. Mention the beast day Justice Hill had in FW last year. Also mention the TCU defense looks much improved. Susceptibility to big plays is the big concern for TCU.