• The KillerFrogs

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Pokes

netty2424

Shootout. Neither defense will be able to stop either offense. As long as we protect the ball we edge this thing out.

62-55 type game. Frogs win. (Nervous swallow)

pgdaly84

44-24 OSU

We hang with them for a half then they pull away. We've got a chance if we can run the ball and burn clock, but I think they sell out to stop the run and get us in a track meet that we aren't built to win.

TCUdirtbag

If we can force a couple stops and hold them to a couple field goals (feeling good about this half of the equation) and win the turnover margin (this is the key, IMO) we can compete in a shootout.

Head says 41-31 Pokes (my actual pick)
Heart says 45-41 Frogs

Last edited:

bbell

The more and more I think about this game I am getting optimistic. Last year's loss against OSU was one of most embarrassing losses I can remember. I am thinking GP has had this one circled and we will have a hell of a game plan.

Defense last year got gassed because the offense could not move the ball or score. This year we will not have that problem and our defensive depth has improved.

OSU gets a TD late to make the final score...

OSU - 24
TCU - 38

TRF51

I think our DBs step up and play their best game of the season and our front 7 puts pressure on their QB forcing a few turn overs.

Our offense controls the line of scrimmage and we put up 300 yards rushing. We win 34-27.

Frog-in-law1995

Most of my brain is telling me something like OSU 45 TCU 31. But I'm gonna go with the little optimistic part of it that says TCU 38 OSU 35. Turnovers are the key.

If we can force a couple stops and hold them to a couple field goals (feeling good about this half of end question) and win the turnover margin (this is the key, IMO) we can compete in a shootout.

Head says 41-31 Pokes (my actual pick)
Heart says 45-41 Frogs

Not the least bit surprisingly, I agree with these. 44-34 Pokes.