• The KillerFrogs

OU @ Baylor, Who saw it?

Chongo94

Pretty sure Smith started their last loss as well so it's not like he's some world beater either.

Baker Mayfield is honestly one of the most despicable human beings on the planet right now. He needs to learn what it's like in the real world.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
How does OU not give Sermon the ball until the fourth quarter? That dude is electric. Obviously, he had fresh legs at the end, but why not go with your best guy from the start of the game.

After watching this game, OU's secondary has zero answer for Rudolph and OSU's receivers. They might score 80 on OU if they can protect their QB.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
How does OU not give Sermon the ball until the fourth quarter? That dude is electric. Obviously, he had fresh legs at the end, but why not go with your best guy from the start of the game.

My OU sources say Sermon was sitting the first half for disciplinary reason. OU has it's own share of knuckleheads who skip class or are late to practice...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The issue at Rape U. isn't a few players or coaches, it is the Board of Regents. It is they who brought in Warden Art, with full knowledge of who and what he was. The Regents could not have cared less if the Warden's players raped a few female students (as one put it, they were "willing victims"), they were winning football games. Winning was what mattered, and all other considerations were secondary.

Burning the foul pustule that is Waco and sowing the ashes with salt is a good start...

SnoSki

Baylor played way over their heads. OU had a punk QB who tried to showcase himself and generally act like an undisciplined 14 year old. First time I've ever seen a QB called for unsportsmanlike conduct due to his mouth. Between our game and this game yesterday, "Bedlam" lost a lot of national luster.

I'm still pissed that BM didn't get flagged for shoving Ty Summers in the facemask after scoring last year.

AroundWorldFrog

"Gonna show you who your daddy is and give you a spanking." Starting to think he’d be a much happier person if he just came out of the closet.
Pretty sure he did.

ad60c1a2-d25e-436c-a728-27539b2f4b28-animated.gif

Mean Purple

Agreed. Ou besides mayfield and sermon were going through motions.

Mayfield was trying his best manziel.

Baylor found timing in the passing game abd Mims is hard to defend.

Ou's secondary got torched and bu has no defense.
Yep. I mentioned in the other games thread that OU overlooked that game. You could tell when faker haysqueal was over talking crap at the dorks before the game.

And bu has a chip because they thought they were the real deal.

This is why focusing on wvu is all that matters now.