• The KillerFrogs

OU @ Baylor, Who saw it?

Horny4TCU

How did OU come so close to losing it to Baylor? Or was the game never really in question? Did not get a chance to see.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Baylor played way over their heads. OU had a punk QB who tried to showcase himself and generally act like an undisciplined 14 year old. First time I've ever seen a QB called for unsportsmanlike conduct due to his mouth. Between our game and this game yesterday, "Bedlam" lost a lot of national luster.

Tom Brown

Agreed. Ou besides mayfield and sermon were going through motions.

Mayfield was trying his best manziel.

Baylor found timing in the passing game abd Mims is hard to defend.

Ou's secondary got torched and bu has no defense.

matmoo123

I really hope Mayfield ends up being far and away the best player in college football this year, but doesn’t get a single Heisman vote. His behavior before, during and after that game was pathetic. He’s a first rate punk. His eventual fall will make Menziel look like a Rhodes Scholar.

gp4prez

I really hope Mayfield ends up being far and away the best player in college football this year, but doesn’t get a single Heisman vote. His behavior before, during and after that game was pathetic. He’s a first rate punk. His eventual fall will make Menziel look like a Rhodes Scholar.
Obviously he wasn't humbled and sorry for the arrest this summer and his promise to do a better job of representing the "University" was empty...

Edit: His behavior is a perfect representation of a school who's mascot is based on a group who basically stole land from the government by cheating...

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Obviously he wasn't humbled and sorry for the arrest this summer and his promise to do a better job of representing the "University" was empty...

Edit: His behavior is a perfect representation of a school who's mascot is based on a group who basically stole land from the government by cheating...

Hmmm. i saw it more as stealing land from other homesteaders by cheating/breaking the rules. The government was going to give the land away, one way or another.

kodiak

Oh my. Daddy like.

Paint It Purple

Sooner fans were doing the hookem sign upside down to tv cameras at the Baylor game. They are worse than aggy. Dumb asses. My Son, an OSU grad just calls them "[ Finebaum ]s".

Last edited:

Paint It Purple

The Baylor QB (Smith?). Kid's good. An absolute cannon for and arm and he's tough. Needs to learn the touch pass, but so do a lot of QB's. I for one was happy for Baylor, despite the loss. Those kids on "this" team deserve a break.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
The Baylor QB (Smith?). Kid's good. An absolute cannon for and arm and he's tough. Needs to learn the touch pass, but so do a lot of QB's. I for one was happy for Baylor, despite the loss. Those kids on "this" team deserve a break.

Yes, these new recruits and coaches inherited the scandal. But I hope the break they get is being able to transfer to other schools without a penalty when the school gets the death penalty in football.