• The KillerFrogs

OU @ Baylor, Who saw it?

Pharm Frog

Obviously he wasn't humbled and sorry for the arrest this summer and his promise to do a better job of representing the "University" was empty...

Edit: His behavior is a perfect representation of a school who's mascot is based on a group who basically stole land from the government by cheating...

Pretty sure that the government does significantly more land stealing.

Pharm Frog

Yes, these new recruits and coaches inherited the scandal. But I hope the break they get is being able to transfer to other schools without a penalty when the school gets the death penalty in football.

Death penalty is now an idle threat. Won't happen. If a coach running a pedo ring out of your locker room with full knowledge and cover-up doesn't get you the needle...ain't gonna happen.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The Baylor QB (Smith?). Kid's good. An absolute cannon for and arm and he's tough. Needs to learn the touch pass, but so do a lot of QB's. I for one was happy for Baylor, despite the loss. Those kids on "this" team deserve a break.
Nope. They chose that [ Finebaum ] hole and they have to live with it. If they get a break then the rape denying, victim blaming, Briles defending dorks get a break. And that isn't right.

And it's Baylor. Darn them.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Death penalty is now an idle threat. Won't happen. If a coach running a pedo ring out of your locker room with full knowledge and cover-up doesn't get you the needle...ain't gonna happen.

Didn't say I thought it was going to happen...just that I hoped it would.

Frogcrates

The Baylor QB (Smith?). Kid's good. An absolute cannon for and arm and he's tough. Needs to learn the touch pass, but so do a lot of QB's. I for one was happy for Baylor, despite the loss. Those kids on "this" team deserve a break.
This is complete and total [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. They had a chance to transfer without interference. It's not just about a few bad apples (players, coaches, and admins) who are now all gone leaving only innocents behind. It's about the institution. scheiss'em. Burn it down, salt the earth and then send Jug to top it off.

Frogcrates

Father_Figure.jpg

BABYFACE

Rhule had been playing the wrong QB to start the season with by going with the transfer kid. The question I have, is if he had started Smith at QB the first two games, does Baylor lose to Liberty and UTSA?

Paint It Purple

This is complete and total [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. They had a chance to transfer without interference. It's not just about a few bad apples (players, coaches, and admins) who are now all gone leaving only innocents behind. It's about the institution. [ darn ]'em. Burn it down, salt the earth and then send Jug to top it off.
You tear down statues in the dark of night, don't you?