• The KillerFrogs

*Official* NCAA 12 Post

tcumaniac

One of the new features this season is you can come out to whatever entrance music you want. I made this one that plays the music from the end of the 2010 video, followed by the Frog Horn, then the fight song. It times up pretty good with the game. Check it out

http://www.zshare.ne...5556414efdba9b/

Also Jugband, here is a zip folder I had of TCU sounds I used last season. There also could be a couple more on the TCU band website if you check

http://www.2shared.c...CAA_Sounds.html

Here is whats in the folder

unleddrp.jpg

They were coming through a little louder than I wanted so if you go to the settings screen where you change how loud you want crowd, commentary, etc...you can turn down the custom sounds to a level you like.

haha dude this is awesome! make a video of the entrance and put it on youtube!! i really want to see it

JugbandFrog

Does Ed Wesley get hurt a lot on yalls game?? The first two games he has had 2 concussions. Since he has broken his thumb also.

Also, Cuba is nasty on this game. Forces fumbles like no other. And McCoy! Good lord. Kerley was never that good on this game. How did they give McCoy so much credit??
There has to be a bug on the kick returns as it is pretty easy. I have never had this many in my life. It was the same way with the demo.

Wesley does tend to get hurt, but I tweaked his injury rating, just a teeny bit.

JugbandFrog

Do you really think those nerds at EA give a hoot? I just finished playing BYU and they had their stupid cannon, but they can't get our Frog Horn in the game? Boooo!

Trelvis

Do you really think those nerds at EA give a hoot? I just finished playing BYU and they had their stupid cannon, but they can't get our Frog Horn in the game? Boooo!

They play the Frog Horn after you score. Also noticed they at least added the crowd noise on the kickoff.

RaiderHater

agreed!! we have an awesome campus1!

I don't think they even spend time researching the campus and academic recruiting rankings. It was probably some computer programmers from CA saying, "Ummm... what's there to do in Fort Worth......ummmm... nothing....OK, C+ sounds good."

I agree that some of the recruiting rankings about schools don't make much sense.

geefrogs

I am sure this has been noted already, but I am too lazy to scroll through to find it.

Does anyone have the rosters uploaded for PS3 I can download?

Trelvis

I am sure this has been noted already, but I am too lazy to scroll through to find it.

Does anyone have the rosters uploaded for PS3 I can download?

PSN: Trelvis

You can download mine and check them out if you would like. Cant be used for online ranked play though. Pryor is off OSU, Wilson is on Wisconsin, I edited the TCU roster, etc...

geefrogs

PSN: Trelvis

You can download mine and check them out if you would like. Cant be used for online ranked play though. Pryor is off OSU, Wilson is on Wisconsin, I edited the TCU roster, etc...

Thanks for doing this. Everything looks good, except I think Jurrell Thompson is a starter on the roster. Isnt he off the team? Just checking, not a huge deal.

Trelvis

Thanks for doing this. Everything looks good, except I think Jurrell Thompson is a starter on the roster. Isnt he off the team? Just checking, not a huge deal.

Jurell Thompson? I dont see that name on the depth chart from gofrogs.com

I left of Jercell Fort if thats what you are talking about.

geefrogs

Jurell Thompson? I dont see that name on the depth chart from gofrogs.com

I left of Jercell Fort if thats what you are talking about.

No sorry, what I meant was Jurrell Thompson is the other starting SS with Cuba on the video game. It is my understanding that Thompson got kicked off the team. So, I guess he shouldnt be starting on the video game? Can we change him to another strong safety? Thats what I meant to write :)

geefrogs

For the hardcore NCAA '12 players, some good reads.

http://deadspin.com/5866938/a-big-64-of-college-football-sounds-like-a-nice-idea-until-you-try-it-in-a-video-game

http://deadspin.com/5858986/chaotic-conference-alignments-scramble-college-footballs-video-game-too?tag=stickjockey

geefrogs

Anyone have a post-season roster for PS3 I can download?

Or do you know anyone who has adjusted rosters based on the season playing out?

Thanks.