• The KillerFrogs

*Official* NCAA 12 Post

anom

Just picked up my copy!

Early awesomeness, best opening of the series so far. gave me goosebumps. I was turning my head back and forth between my work and the game so not sure if there were TCU clips ...

Playing at the rose bowl for first game v Boise St. sick opening there with the giant flag and fly over

early complaint. Old tcu stadium. Come on EA!! you couldnt have gotten a rendering and put the new carter in the game?

SnoSki

Just picked up my copy!

Early awesomeness, best opening of the series so far. gave me goosebumps. I was turning my head back and forth between my work and the game so not sure if there were TCU clips ...

Playing at the rose bowl for first game v Boise St. sick opening there with the giant flag and fly over

early complaint. Old tcu stadium. Come on EA!! you couldnt have gotten a rendering and put the new carter in the game?

Wouldn't be surprised if the new stadium isn't in til 2 games from now..

anom

Thoughts through a half of play.

TCU is a powerhouse on the running game. Boise cant even think about how to stop the running game playing on heisman. Already two possessions in which i could march down the field. The passing game is hit and miss. Paschal cant throw on the run to save his life and that got me through a lot of games with andy in the previous games. Gonna be a tough transition to stay in the pocket for plays.

Defense, clearly tcu has the best defense again.

RaiderHater

Just picked up my copy!

You get to play NCAA while you work?.......Lucky.

Unfortunately I have to wait till 5 to play my copy. gunna make the day seem much longer.

Trelvis

Offensive line play is much improved in this years game. I played BYU and 2 of their lineman combo blocked the DT and moved off onto the safety.

JugbandFrog

So what tcu uniforms unlocked?

I'm not seeing the new pro combats
The new uniforms for this upcoming season did not make the game. Last year's pro combats are in the game, but only if you pre-ordered at GameStop. They have the 2009 jersey, the 2009 pro combats and the Rose Bowl helmet and jersey.

drizzle

Just picked up my copy!

In the past, the developers who visit some of the video game forums say they'll never get a new stadium in the game until it's been completely built, because they can't get the detail they need from renderings.

Kaiser

The new uniforms for this upcoming season did not make the game. Last year's pro combats are in the game, but only if you pre-ordered at GameStop. They have the 2009 jersey, the 2009 pro combats and the Rose Bowl helmet and jersey.

I pre ordered from gamestop but I don't have the 2010 pro combats (Oregon state game ones). So that's normal?

lonestarfrog89

Can the codes for the uniforms be used more than once? Can someone share theirs
rolleyes.gif

Also, I just beat the crap out of Boise. Maponga is an animal. 3 sacks, 4 TFL's. I abused Kellen Moore.

JugbandFrog

I pre ordered from gamestop but I don't have the 2010 pro combats (Oregon state game ones). So that's normal?
did you order online or in store? If online, check your email, the code and download instructions should be out today or tomorrow. If in store, the code should be on your receipt.

JugbandFrog

Can the codes for the uniforms be used more than once? Can someone share theirs
rolleyes.gif

Also, I just beat the crap out of Boise. Maponga is an animal. 3 sacks, 4 TFL's. I abused Kellen Moore.
Once I getmy code, I will message you so you can see if it works. The entire d-line is a beat. I have never had so many sacks without having to blitz. Maponga is fast, but Yendrey is dang near unblockable. I just finished hosing Baylor, 42-0. Wesley is amazing in the game. Fast and hard to bring down.

Trelvis

Code should be on your receipt. Go to playstation store. Click on "redeem code" on upper right side of screen. Put in your code and you can download the uniforms.

Kaiser

did you order online or in store? If online, check your email, the code and download instructions should be out today or tomorrow. If in store, the code should be on your receipt.

I ordered online. I'll do that. Thanks. I was using the code from the game box because I'm an idiot. ;)

JugbandFrog

I am now working on getting all my fave things in order. Does anyone have any of the following sounds or know where I can get them on mp3 format?

TCU Frog Horn and Band playing fight song after touchdown, or just the Frog Horn on its own.

Any more band songs they play during games.

I have the TCU jaws, the kickoff chant,the darth vader, the 3rd down call, the Go Frogs, the eat em up. I am looking for any others I am missing.