• The KillerFrogs

*Official* NCAA 12 Post

JugbandFrog

How can you downlaod those to your game?
It depends on your system: I use xbox 360, so I burn them to a cd and then transfer them to the xbox library. I then go into Custom Stadium SFX and assign songs to situations in the game.

I do not know how to do it in the PS3.

Trelvis

One of the new features this season is you can come out to whatever entrance music you want. I made this one that plays the music from the end of the 2010 video, followed by the Frog Horn, then the fight song. It times up pretty good with the game. Check it out

http://www.zshare.ne...5556414efdba9b/

Also Jugband, here is a zip folder I had of TCU sounds I used last season. There also could be a couple more on the TCU band website if you check

http://www.2shared.c...CAA_Sounds.html

Here is whats in the folder

unleddrp.jpg

They were coming through a little louder than I wanted so if you go to the settings screen where you change how loud you want crowd, commentary, etc...you can turn down the custom sounds to a level you like.

$mooth

A few thoughts after some gameplay last night:(PS3)
Annoyances:
-Has a few in-game menu glitches in the game where it shows random stuff (unselectable) after the main stuff.
-When you try to hurry up after a play, it stops everything (even audio) for a few seconds before reacting.
-The ESPN radio thing was getting frikkin annoying. It would play the exact same clip over and over again every 4 minutes. I don't remember it being that annoying last year.
-All menus, player selection, etc. seem slow. you hit a button and wait for it to react.
-The coaches in the game are all made up, not even the years of service are accurate.

Random:
-I started as the OC at Army. Thought I'd pick a 1* team and work my way up to TCU.
-Throwing on the run is damn near impossible.
-Blocking, player movement and such are more realistic.
-Receivers actually slip (untouched) in route at times.
-Even as an OC, you have to recruit all positions. seems odd.

FrogRails

Has anyone played the Dynasty through a full season yet to see if it automatically adjusts for conference (us to the BE, NV/Fresno/Hawaii to MWC, etc.) or does it make you do it manually? I barely started a season last night before the toddler started demanding her "Yo Gabba Gabba" fix. :huh:

Love that the Rose Bowl helmets are in the game. I had the team wear them and administered a 48-0 beatdown of SMU to start things off in Exhibition mode.

anom

After a day of playing. I have a 5-2 record so far and keep in mind that everything below is based upon playing heisman. I play the same way on all NCAA's and all madden on madden.

The good:

• Very realistic game play. The defense really has a great AI and adjust to how you play throughout the season. I had 2 big games on the running game in the first 2, and after that its nearly impossible for me to run again without attempting to set up a pass game
  • Good defensive controls. I like how you can hold B and move around selections instead of cycling throughout your whole defense to get one player.
  • Great depictions of the crowd and the atmosphere, they did a really good job on this part except for no frog horn. [ What the heck? ]?
  • Very tough game, it keeps you wanting to play and get better even though you drop some games.
  • Better announcing than last year, looks like they put last years audio with new bits in, which i dont mind if i dont have to hear people say the same thing over and over and over.
  • Menu's. There are some bugs here but they will get patched most likely. Great options and a lot you can do in the game
The Bad:

• The passing on this game is terrible, you can't throw on the run. Your receivers seem to drop the ball more than catch it if there is even just 1 person around them. The players slip 1/4 of the time, have had 2 guys wide open slip already. They run pretty crappy routes compared to past games. If you have a 3rd and long, you can kiss the ball good bye as your players wont get open.
  • The opponents offense is unstoppable if they pass the ball. Countless occasions there has been a 3rd and long and they have made a play through 2 or 3 defensive players around them. It seems like their WR's never drop a pass when needing to make a play when my team only can catch 1 out of 5
  • The special teams game is WAY off. I have returned 5 kicks already, no way that is right. Its either i go for a TD or i get stopped after only 5 yards, no in the middle. Punt coverage is terribad. Its impossible to break when your team doesnt block at all. I have tried all protection and still get nailed. Have yet to make a return over 10 yards in the punt game
  • Reviewed plays are pretty bad too, I have had 4 reviewed plays in games and there have been 3 that were overturned when even on the review they made the wrong call. ie: you can see the guys foot go out of bounds by a full step. The 1 review for my team, my guy had both feet in clearly on the replay and they called him out...
  • There is no auto recruiting. Maybe you can turn it off? but i havent found out how as of yet. I just want to play. i like to recruit but its pretty annoying already.
  • No new carter
  • BYU/TCU game is not at cowboy stadium, was the same case last year vs Oregon St, so i guess idc.
  • Bad penalties. There have been 2 kick returns in which i was clear past and about 10 yards from the endzone when someone chop blocked or did a hold. Very bad. Also be careful when you are trying to draw them offsides, your team jumps 1/3 of the tiem too. So never go passed 2 times or its a good chance they will catch you. I have yet to see a pass interference called in the game and i know that on 2 spots there should have been one. i nailed their WR in ball flight one time on accident and nothing called. Holding is called a lot in a 5 minute quarter game, so keep that in mind when you play. The more you run and get breaks, the more you will get dumb holding calls, have yet to see a holding called on my opponents.

Trelvis

Been playing on All-American, cant stop the pass to save my life. Shut down the run all day then they pass on me with ease. Doesnt matter if I play man or zone, blitz or not blitz.

RaiderHater

Hey Anom,

Don't they have sliders for specific AI playing capabilities? If you find defending the pass near impossible can't you adjust that?

I've played a couple of cupcakes on varisty mode last night for fun, probable start a dynasty on all-american soon. Overall I like the game alot. The tackling is more realistic and for graphics they improved the grass and lighting.

The only thing I found difficult was getting pressure on the QB with my D-line compared to last year's game.

Trelvis

If anyone finds a good place to get rosters for Xbox please share.

While we wait for the OS community rosters, go ahead and download these NCAA Football 12 rosters for the 360 and PS3.

To get the rosters, go to Team Management, Roster Share, Download Roster and click on Download roster. When the Enter a Gamertag screen pops up, enter the name below and download your specific consoles roster.

Patrick Morty - For 360 Users
gamingtailgate - For PS3 Users

Heard these were pretty good. Im on ps3 though so I am waiting for a different set to come out.

Or just go here http://www.operation...otball-rosters/

10 Key Frog

Honestly I would be. They got the new club suites the same year they were finished 2008 maybe.

It depends. The new club seats was a relatively smaller project. Plus on that one the exterior was done pretty early in the year and interior work was all that remained which means nothing for the game. For the new stadium they'd need the full exterior done by early spring or so likely to get it rendered and into a game for summer release and fully test it. At that point I bet they barely are starting to rebuild the east side after knocking it down.

I don't foresee the construction crews having the stadium visually complete by early spring next year with only cosmetic under the bleacher still to do in order for EA to come model the stadium like they need to.

NavySupplyFrog

So I simulated a season. We crushed everyone but San Diego State. Lost by 17. We still played in the national championship and beat our opponent 52-7. Crazy season. Did I mention it was the chippewas from central Michigan that we faced? Crazy season....

JugbandFrog

I am playing Wisconsin at home, and for some reason, Wisconsin has always been my toughest win the last two versions of this game. I had just finished pasting Alabama 44 to 8, but have to come from behind to beat Wisconsin 31 to 28. Regardless, this image captures a key moment for me in the game when I needed an extra second to let Skye Dawson get some space on a post route for the game winner and I spot the blitz out of the corner of my eye. Shivers comes in and picks up the blitz at the last possible second. I damn near crapped my pants I was so stoked by the blitz pickup.

unledpicturen.png

Trelvis

The 2 guys who do the rosters I like to use finally put their version out. They go through and take out players like Pryor, etc...and make a few other changes. They had alot of problems with the TCU one so I just got finished fixing it.

I added a couple of players that werent on there like Aundre Dean, Brandon Carter, Deryck Gildon, etc...

Also took away Dwight Smith, and a couple of others. Made Boykin and Ethan Grants stats a little better.

If you have PS3 and want to check them out they are in my locker. PSN is Trelvis

Its based on the depth chart that just came out in the 2011 fact guide.

lonestarfrog89

Does Ed Wesley get hurt a lot on yalls game?? The first two games he has had 2 concussions. Since he has broken his thumb also.

Also, Cuba is nasty on this game. Forces fumbles like no other. And McCoy! Good lord. Kerley was never that good on this game. How did they give McCoy so much credit??