• The KillerFrogs

Nike is giving us new uniforms for the Rose Bowl

Houston Frog

If we came out of the tunnel in Flying T unis, I'll have to call my doctor after the game because my erection will have lasted for more than 4 hours

Trelvis

I want to see our normal home jerseys with the colors flipped. Put purple where there is black and black where there is purple.

gdu

I want to see our normal home jerseys with the colors flipped. Put purple where there is black and black where there is purple.
I hope Matt orders those for next season. Actually, I hope we order uniforms based on the rivalry template from this season in purple/black, black/purple and white/white. I would also like to have purple helmets with a white arched TCU outlined in black.

yurintroubl

I hope Matt orders those for next season. Actually, I hope we order uniforms based on the rivalry template from this season in purple/black, black/purple and white/white. I would also like to have purple helmets with a white arched TCU outlined in black.

This. Sometimes bold and simple is best.

GP's Step-Son

We are becoming an Oregon with 6 different uniforms this season.

Not a fan...Oregon's uniforms are awful, way too much going on and we are headed in that direction. Our regular home black pants, purple tops, purple helmuts are amazing, the end.

I designed the uniforms, and they are the most incredible thing you've all ever seen in your collective lives. You will sell your mothers for one, and will wear them everyday for the rest of your lives. You will want to be buried in them. That's how awesome they are.

Sorry, I can't tell you anymore about them.

Goo

I like the attention and probably fun for players, but I wonder if it takes away from performance have 3 different helmets, 4 different cleats, 4 different pants, etc. Each helmet, shoe, etc is a little different. I guess if the guys look good, they feel good and play good. It worked for Oregon and it has worked for us (see Utah last year when we unveiled ProCombat)

504Frog

I hope Nike doesn't intend to just outfit the team. Nike should give every TCU alum attending the Rose Bowl one of the new jerseys to wear. This is the biggest bowl game in years for TCU and all TCU alums attending should get one of the new jerseys!

I sense the sarcasm carrying over from the NYE thread but that would be hella sweet

davejerg1221

Personally i'd like to see the scale print helmet in purple , black facemask, white tcu. Purple jerseys not far off what we've had this year, BUT with some sillouette roses on the shoulders similar to the wings Oregon has on most of their unis. In purple still, but just a bit of contrast. Same black/purple pants

/wishful thinking

Army Frog Fan

How cool would it be if they were the precise shade of green as the grass at the Rose Bowl? Wonder if anyone has ever thought of matching their uniforms with their turf?

FrogFaced

You have made 220 posts in over 2 years, and that was one of them? What a waste

I just think you are a loser. In fact, I know you are a loser. I'm pretty sure you have struggled your entire life to find friends. It's easy to see why--you are a know it all, and nobody likes that.

Latest posts