• The KillerFrogs

Nike is giving us new uniforms for the Rose Bowl

YA

Unveiling next Tuesday 12/14 at Cowboys stadium. Why there, don't know.

Don't shoot the messenger!!

gdu

Good, I was begining to wonder when I would be allowed to talk about them. Have you heard anything about other schools participating? I have heard Oregon, but haven't heard about anyone else.

tcudoc

I am actually wearing the jersey as we speak. All I will say is, it is made of a stretchy material and has numbers on it. I've said too much already.

NativeFrog

I hope Nike doesn't intend to just outfit the team. Nike should give every TCU alum attending the Rose Bowl one of the new jerseys to wear. This is the biggest bowl game in years for TCU and all TCU alums attending should get one of the new jerseys!

gdu

I have pictures of them but I'm not going to show them. :tongue:
Haha. As soon as I am allowed to post about them I will. I know people got mad at me for saying that last time, but someone else leaked TCUs (and every one of them was leaked before the official unveiling). I have little doubt this will be any different.

Ballard

If we run out of the tunnel in a Pro Combat Flying-T uniform, I will literally never leave the Rose Bowl since it could only be downhill from there.

D

Daniel Plainview

If we run out of the tunnel in a Pro Combat Flying-T uniform, I will literally never leave the Rose Bowl since it could only be downhill from there.

will we just have a mass suicide after the game knowing life can't get any better?

SnoSki

He is right. GDU told me about special bowl game uniforms a while ago. Like at least a month ago probably.

TCU J-Sauce mentioned something to me about this about a month ago as well.. he knows one of the equipment staff who said that something cool was coming, but told me that's all he knew.