• The KillerFrogs

Nike is giving us new uniforms for the Rose Bowl

Tom Brown

Florida's Nike Bowl uniform will now feature burnt orange prominantly.

TCU's uniforms will include black, silver, purple, red, and fuschia. Every logo that the Horned Frogs have ever worn will be incorporated into the uniform. But, in an interesting twist, the Helmets will all have a portrait of Jamie Dixon airbushed on top.

Oregon's uniforms will be replicas of those worn in the new TRON Legacy movie.

JugbandFrog

Hi guys,

Here is a link to the new uniforms. We're really proud of them and I'm particularly proud of how the TCU uniforms turned out.

http://www.nikeblog.com/2010/12/14/nike-bowl-uniforms-oregon-florida-tcu-boise-st/

howdyfrogs out from the Nike WHQ in Beaverton, OR. TCU class of '05.
I bet you have a lot of black and red in your closet then. All those years at TCU with black being our primary color. I can't wait to see our black endzone at the Rose Bowl either. When do we paint the Frog horn black? I think GoFrogs is going to a black color scheme. I will also be trading in my diploma cover for a black one.

HFrog1999

Hi guys,

Here is a link to the new uniforms. We're really proud of them and I'm particularly proud of how the TCU uniforms turned out.

http://www.nikeblog....a-tcu-boise-st/

howdyfrogs out from the Nike WHQ in Beaverton, OR. TCU class of '05.

Thanks Howdy, I look forward to seeing the team in them. Does Nike have a link up with high res pictures yet?

One of these days, I'd like to see Nike do a throwback uniform for TCU to honor our National Championship teams.

daveyobrien38.jpg

DannyAdelante

I much prefer the black uniforms that we wore against Oregon State. I don't mind playing in black, but for goodness' sake, don't take away all the purple.

I love the Nike stuff usually. Loved the uniforms for the Utah game, loved the Oregon State uniforms, love our 2010 road and home unis, but this jersey is just plain black - not sure why they bothered.

Also, I don't see any significant changes to the Florida or Boise uniforms - was there a need to have them at the launch? The Oregon uniform is ok, but it's not an improvement over any of the ones they already had.

I bought the 2010 home jersey and the jersey we wore against Oregon State. But if this jersey was ever to be released to the public, I wouldn't buy it.