• The KillerFrogs

NFL Frogs after the cuts

Eight

technically true. I wish the Jets would get their own stadium in NYC. It's been talked about for years. I used to hate to go out there to NJ to see games.

isn't there a gangster body dumping ground on the the east side anywhere, can't believe the only convenient place for someone to um...."disappear" is in new jersey

Bob Sugar

no doubt and they have had that problem for quite some time, not sure if it is loren staying on way too long, but one could argue that with the departure of adam mckay, tina fey, and seth meyers things have gone to [ Finebaum ] outside of che' and jost bit on weekend update

as you pointed out they have become predictable in their openings and more time than not the skits are just bad and try way too high. so much of good comedy is basic observations and doesn't need to be over the top edgy or how some underlying subtext

perfect example is this skit they did the past year making fun of arby's though the comment about not understanding the "physics" of that much roast beef at that price just doesn't make sense:

LOL. Ironically, when they step outside the box and make fun of their own liberal views, the skits are pretty funny, because they don't go full on propaganda.

For example,

yurintroubl

A few guys I hadn't seen mentioned in this thread yet...

Ross Blacklock signed with the Jags and is currently on the active roster.
LJ Collier is getting significant snaps in Arizona and had a couple of tackles.

Raider Tre'von Moehrig had 6 tackles (5 solo) vs Washington
And speaking of Washington...

2022 UDFA Ar'Darius Washington earned himself the 2023 tarting Nickel CB spot for the Ravens and had himself a day out there...
6 Tackles (3 solo)
1PD
1 Sack (Video clip HERE on baltimoreravens.com)
1 QB Hit that caused an Interception
PFF graded his debut performance out as a 79.4 - Earning him a #6 ranking among all Ravens getting enough snaps to earn a grade.

Eight

A few guys I hadn't seen mentioned in this thread yet...

Ross Blacklock signed with the Jags and is currently on the active roster.
LJ Collier is getting significant snaps in Arizona and had a couple of tackles.

Raider Tre'von Moehrig had 6 tackles (5 solo) vs Washington
And speaking of Washington...

2022 UDFA Ar'Darius Washington earned himself the 2023 tarting Nickel CB spot for the Ravens and had himself a day out there...
6 Tackles (3 solo)
1PD
1 Sack (Video clip HERE on baltimoreravens.com)
1 QB Hit that caused an Interception
PFF graded his debut performance out as a 79.4 - Earning him a #6 ranking among all Ravens getting enough snaps to earn a grade.

interception?

NewFrogFan

stripes lighten GIF
To those of us that work/worked for the airlines involved, was a pretty low class comment. YMMV.