• The KillerFrogs

NFL Frogs after the cuts

Purple Cavalier

Is anyone following our Frogs in the NFL. I understand some who are cut will still end up on practice squads, but it’s always good to know where TCU grads are signed. So far I’ve seen at least four on the cut list (Eze, Ben Banogu, Duggan and Blacklock). Looking forward to seeing how this all shakes out.

Last edited:

Zubaz

Was Reagor or Doctson a bigger bust in the NFL? Gotta be Reagor, right? If for no other reason than him getting picked ahead of Jefferson.

FrogCop19

I know we've been successful over the last few years getting kids drafted to the NFL, and I'm very proud of our record, but does anyone else think the ones we've sent tend to be either ill-prepared or injury prone? Oddly enough our linemen seem to be the most successful, while our RB and WR seem to be great on paper but a bust at the next level.

And yes, I know about LT and Dalton, but can anyone else name a skill position from the last 15 years that has gone on to be as productive as those two?

Wexahu

I know we've been successful over the last few years getting kids drafted to the NFL, and I'm very proud of our record, but does anyone else think the ones we've sent tend to be either ill-prepared or injury prone? Oddly enough our linemen seem to be the most successful, while our RB and WR seem to be great on paper but a bust at the next level.

And yes, I know about LT and Dalton, but can anyone else name a skill position from the last 15 years that has gone on to be as productive as those two?
The system we ran from 2014-2021 favored RBs that were just too small for the NFL and it did not prepare WRs all that well because it was all read based. Beating defenders one on one was never much of a requirement so when they got to the league, they were probably pretty lost.

I think Kendre Miller may be a good NFL RB if he can stay healthy.