• The KillerFrogs

NFL Frogs after the cuts

helcap

Those are very difficult comparisons. LT is the NFL's #7 all time leading rusher. Dalton was one of 30 starting QBs in the league for multiple seasons.

In looking for others who have been/will be successful you need to lower the bar a bit or it's an obvious no.
Yeah, hard to match a Hall of Famer. Jeremy Kerley had an eight year career in the NFL, 270 receptions

Wexahu

putting things in perspective, the average nfl career is just over 3 years so if you make it to and through your second contract you have had a good nfl career
With the money those guys make now just hanging around a year or two can make for a pretty good start financially in life.

FrogCop19

Those are very difficult comparisons. LT is the NFL's #7 all time leading rusher. Dalton was one of 30 starting QBs in the league for multiple seasons.

In looking for others who have been/will be successful you need to lower the bar a bit or it's an obvious no.
That is a good point point. How about a skill position that has lasted longer than the NFL league average? That might be cheating, but the point still remains, our guys don't seem to have much longevity in the league.

LisaLT

I know we've been successful over the last few years getting kids drafted to the NFL, and I'm very proud of our record, but does anyone else think the ones we've sent tend to be either ill-prepared or injury prone? Oddly enough our linemen seem to be the most successful, while our RB and WR seem to be great on paper but a bust at the next level.

And yes, I know about LT and Dalton, but can anyone else name a skill position from the last 15 years that has gone on to be as productive as those two?
Jerry Hughes comes to mind

FrogCop19

He had mad skills lol
Oh My George Takai GIF

Germy Curly - clap clap clap clap clap. I believe he could have floated around for a few years longer had he chosen too.

Side bar: have we offered his kids scholarships yet? Married a sprinter from TCU.
Jeremy Kerley’s cousin Fred is one of the fastest humans on the planet. Fred won a gold medal at the World Championships last week, running the 2nd leg of the USA’s 4X 100 relay