• The KillerFrogs

more drug arrests?

bcsbuster

Any murders or rapist they should be looking for. Give it a break FWPD. I will buy you breakfast at Denny's but can you please move on to something that makes a difference in the community. I know I have been worried about these 11 drug dealers still on the streets.

PurplePainD

Ouch, this is getting worse, not better

Link to full memo

AfterActionTCU.jpg

fanforlife

You can read the FWPD's internal memo here:
http://blogs.star-telegram.com/crime_time/2012/02/police-9-weapons-27-pounds-of-marijuana-seized-in-tcu-related-drug-operation.html

Police searched all the homes of the alleged "dealers." Of note, they founding nothing illegal -- no pipes, no papers, no pot -- at the house Yendrey and Horn shared. And these are supposed to be drug dealers? Doubtful.

A search of Brock's house turned up less than a half ounce of marijuana and a few glass pipes.

Your tax dollars hard at work.

SuperToad

First off, where does it say "TCU students" are going to be involved?

And seriously, are there not murderers or rapists to catch?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
This won't turn out to involve football players I don't think. Probably has to do with the supply chain, maybe for that kid who had the drug buffet and the scales.

Big Frog II

Maybe they are searching for the correct "Facebook" pictures. You know how the Judges get their panties in a wad if you arrest the wrong person.