• The KillerFrogs

Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band's Alamo Bowl Dog and Pony Show

82 Frog Fever

I get the liberal act out thing, meh.
It just didn’t display any talent or imagination. It was so all over the place that I don’t know what they were trying to accomplish. I assume they were trying to be thought provoking, but to what?

They had like a month to prepare something, but it looked like it was done in the parking lot an hour before kickoff.
Just dumb.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Hopefully that will be the TCU band's last performance of Freebird in my lifetime. Once, great. Second time, OK. Third time, learn another song. I wonder who writes the xylophone music for Freebird since we have about 10 of them dragged onto the field?

TCURiggs

WHAT!? Come on man, the Star Wars/Star Trek mashup was an award winner.

giphy.gif

Chongo94

So, you are saying you don't like this?
23812c4c8c95dc0247f61e6016aebee2--hot-cheerleaders-football.jpg

You left legs and arse out of the show description.. That's the best part.
520ed82d2f6e253d587d0702e02c7a2a--sexy-cheerleaders-football-cheerleaders.jpg

Sparkle is a woman Fred. I believe she was pointing out that the females who like men aren't too interested in the Showgirls flaunting the goods. But hey, maybe she does like that, who knows.

I honestly don't pay attention to halftime period. It'd be better if they just showed me highlights of other games and sports for all of it.

Pharm Frog

TCURiggs

Never forget The Five and will never forget this either. Terrible that in a game dedicated to breast cancer awareness that they would form the Death Star and then have it win the battle. Could not believe it when I was seeing it and if it weren't for this seared into my memory, I wouldn't believe it now.

A7YjiwfCAAApJEL.jpg

Star Wars night at the SMU basketball game was pretty damn embarrassing as well.

SuperTFrog

It would take a real coordinated effort, but it would be amazing if the entire stands cleared out during their half time performance and then returned to their seats as soon as they were done. Logistics might be a nightmare, but then playing to no one would be the ultimate insult for them. If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it...​

YA

Never forget The Five and will never forget this either. Terrible that in a game dedicated to breast cancer awareness that they would form the Death Star and then have it win the battle. Could not believe it when I was seeing it and if it weren't for this seared into my memory, I wouldn't believe it now.

A7YjiwfCAAApJEL.jpg
You actually remember halftime shows?? Nerd alert!!