• The KillerFrogs

Kansas Gameday thread

TCUWIN

mc1502 said:
To be honest, I feared winning this game as much as losing it.   Losing might have triggered a massive shakeup.  At this juncture, I would rather them do what's best for next year's team because something is rotten at the core of the team taking the field this year.   I'm into TCU for the long haul.   I took grief for my Wacker Backer sticker of my locker in HS when TCU was bad, and I am willing to take a little this year if it means the ship is righted for the future.
No charges during the season...win, lose, or tie. We have to hope a solid season, 8-4, still makes Patterson make some changes. Not that I see us getting past 4-8 and no bowl. ESPN predicted the conference wouldn't cover its bowls...I never thought it was TCU that was going to be a guilty party.

jack the frog

Ugly as hell, no excuses for that but the bottom line is we are 4-2 (should be 5-1) and going in to the bye, which is where the bottom case range of predictions fell. Let's see if we can make any progress with two weeks of practice and healing, hope the D and O gell some and we will see how the meat of the conference schedule goes.

cdsfrog

TCUWIN said:
No charges during the season...win, lose, or tie. We have to hope a solid season, 8-4, still makes Patterson make some changes. Not that I see us getting past 4-8 and no bowl. ESPN predicted the conference wouldn't cover its bowls...I never thought it was TCU that was going to be a guilty party.

8-4? who loses to us remaining?

Dogfrog

You don't take points off the board in that situation. All the second guessers would have a field day if they took the penalty erasing the score, then either didn't score, turned the ball over, or missed the second field goal.

I second guess our inability to make a first down that forced the field goal try too early.

archifrog

What a bunch of whiner's on this board....Last few years with KU have been a tussle....

Frogs win....that's all that matters...

Hats off to KU and Willis for playing a great game....

cdsfrog

pgdaly84 said:
We aren't a good team this year. I can now relax and hope we improve and show promise for next year. Too many fundamental problems to fix in one year.

Thing is it's like it was in 2013. We need sweeping huge changes in coaching for next year to be good. Schedule is much harder as well.

New OL coach, new DL coach, new DB coach, new lots of stuff would be nice. I'll take anything reasonable but we'll have to see. I love the idea of grabbing Bryson Oliver, because GP doesnt have to even get an outsider.