• The KillerFrogs

Kansas Gameday thread

LisaLT

archifrog said:
What a bunch of whiner's on this board....Last few years with KU have been a tussle....

Frogs win....that's all that matters...

Hats off to KU and Willis for playing a great game....
I think it's the sloppy play that people are complaining about. 5 turnovers is pretty bad, not to mention penalties and other issues. Against better competition those stats would equal a loss.

Just a very ugly win no matter how u slice it. Glad we won though.

PTFrog

I was going to record all the TCU games this fall, but kept erasing games on the DVR at their conclusion.  Was waiting for the GOOD game that would be a pleasure to re-watch, like the Peach Bowl.  Looks like I messed up waiting for good game.  Team keeps getting worse.  Should have kept the SMU game on the DVR.
This "rope-a-dope" game strategy is for the birds.

TCURiggs

Pharm Frog said:
We also gave up the biggest plays when we did it. Can't blitz all the time.

Of course, but we haven't done it much all year. The most I've seen it in bunches was the first half today and it resulted in some great plays. 

dawg

cdsfrog said:

8-4? who loses to us remaining?
We finish 8-4 or 7-5, depending on the Tech game.

WVU. We never play well up there. Loss.

Tech. Toss up. They'll light us up like Christmas, but we'll light them up, too. The winner wins something like 65-62.

The Rapists. Win. Because [Baylor asshoe], that's why.

Okie Lite- loss. James Washington treats our DBs like Baylor treats its women.

Texas. Win. Texas is bad. So are we, but Texas is bad.

Kansas St. Win. Can't say why, and I know the Purple Wizard will do Purple Wizard things to make it a nailbiter, but I say win.

cdsfrog said:

Thing is it's like it was in 2013. We need sweeping huge changes in coaching for next year to be good. Schedule is much harder as well.

New OL coach, new DL coach, new DB coach, new lots of stuff would be nice. I'll take anything reasonable but we'll have to see. I love the idea of grabbing Bryson Oliver, because GP doesnt have to even get an outsider.

I wish I had the 2013 feeling but that team, bad as the results were, and in the impossible position of having complete chaos on offense under the worst OC in college football, still played with way more passion than this one does.  Also, there were some players on that team that looked ready to take their game to the next level.   I look at our OL and entire defense and I'm perplexed as to whether there is enough there with the passion and talent to get us to another level.  Hopefully that thing about it never being as bad as it seems applies here.

Bob

archifrog said:
What a bunch of whiner's on this board....Last few years with KU have been a tussle....

Frogs win....that's all that matters...

Hats off to KU and Willis for playing a great game....
scheissthat and scheissyou