• The KillerFrogs

James Harrison needs to be suspended forever.

steelfrog

Tier 1
You ladies ought to find another "sport" to watch :rolleyes: might I suggest Flag Football. There you don't have to worry about any mean old nasty defensive players putting a decent hit on anyone :rolleyes:

Harrison is just doing his job and he's getting penalized and fined for it. I hate the pansie [Craig James] NFL :rolleyes:

115188380-25090949.jpg
You are a Great American, HF1999.

geefrogs

What a dumb sht you are. Let's see, if it was so bad, SUCH AN OBVIOUSLY BAD, DIRTY PLAY why are the CINCINNATI PLAYERS SOCIALIZING WITH HARRISON IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS! WHY WASN'T A FLAG THROWN!? I GUESS YOU KNOW MORE THAN THE ENTIRE CINCY TEAM AND COACHING STAFF AND OFFICIATING CREW?!

What a dumb cluck you are. The QB pulls the ball down and decides to be a runner, especially to that side of the field--where everyone on the field knows Harrison is lurking--and you get what you get, you stupid MerFer.

What this reaction really is about is you don't like the black man. James has been the victim of racism since he came into the league because he doesn't kiss the right hineys and he plays the game the way it's supposed to be played. You don't like it, deal with it. YOU are a dirty FAN. Racist MoFo.

are you drunk?

last time i checked the game last night was against the Cleveland Browns. Not the Cincinnati Bengals.

There was a flag thrown. A personal foul was called.

Glad to see you are paying attention.

Steeler fans = delusional. Their team can do no wrong.

2themax

Realizing the speed of the game at the NFL level is very difficult. Pros make split second plays with reactions, because if you think your way through plays, you'll be standing in the unemployment line. Yes some hits are dirty and have no place in the game. I prefer watching pro games on tv cause it seems to slow the plays down some. Covering 2 ft is nothing to a pro fb player at any position. So basically you're demanding a player should snap out of his reaction mode into his thinking one, decide where to make contact safely, contort his body accordingly, and change in his mind what part of his body will make contact 1st in order not to be penalized? I'm convinced this is not how they are trained or practice.

UnderToad

Latest . . .

ESPN's Adam Schefter is tweeting that Steelers LB James Harrison could receive a suspension on Tuesday morning for his hit on Browns QB Colt McCoy last Thursday. As the league has created harsher and harsher rules regarding certain types of hits, Harrison has frequently been made an example by the league. He has received some of the biggest fines the league has handed out recently, and it would not be surprising to see him suspended for his big hits.

http://bayarea.sbnat...ers-vs-steelers

WIN

Realizing the speed of the game at the NFL level is very difficult. Pros make split second plays with reactions, because if you think your way through plays, you'll be standing in the unemployment line. Yes some hits are dirty and have no place in the game. I prefer watching pro games on tv cause it seems to slow the plays down some. Covering 2 ft is nothing to a pro fb player at any position. So basically you're demanding a player should snap out of his reaction mode into his thinking one, decide where to make contact safely, contort his body accordingly, and change in his mind what part of his body will make contact 1st in order not to be penalized? I'm convinced this is not how they are trained or practice.

Thus the hitter could be the one to get hurt. I've only watched the play once and I felt at full speed it was a clean hit.