• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
xZ4HaPI_d.jpg

Came home to find this gem in my mailbox.
Nice shirt. I wasn't happy when I found out they only were available to students. Good work getting one.

Dude, did you shoot Cyrus?

ftwfrog

Anyone else find it totally insane that you never get phone aids from the plethora of ridiculous, Xrated boat that you look up, but killerfrogs is now dirtier than Baylor’s athletic program (okay not that dirty).

Good lord the redirects have been out of control the past few months.

(Yes i filled out the form)

Frog-in-law1995

Anyone else find it totally insane that you never get phone aids from the plethora of ridiculous, Xrated boat that you look up, but killerfrogs is now dirtier than Baylor’s athletic program (okay not that dirty).

Good lord the redirects have been out of control the past few months.

(Yes i filled out the form)

I don’t bother with the forms...they’re more annoying and time-consuming than the redirects. Plus they obviously aren’t stopping the redirects anyway. One of three things will happen - either kfc will proactively get rid of the ad platform that’s causing the issue, or kfc will reactively get rid of the ads platform that’s causing the issue after enough people get sick of it and move on, or we’ll be here bitching about redirects forever. I’m guessing #3.

Horny 4 Life

Switched over in the beginning when all the issues were being worked out and never went back. No redirects, no issues. Works great now.

When the redirects were really bad I went elsewhere and didn't visit the site often. I almost signed up to be a paying member, just so I could cancel my subscription to make the point that the redirects were terrible.

Then I saw someone post about the default setting. I've never had a problem with that setting. I got a new computer and logged into the fancy setting and immediately had redirect issues again until I changed to default.

bwood

I saw they’ve been doing some work on it for a while but missed the memo they were starting over. Have a lot of soccer and football memories there from back in the glory days.