• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

cdsfrog

If everyone around is sitting down then he should sit down. they were getting slaughtered anyways.

Stand up on 3rd downs, big plays, kickoffs. Send that scheisser to the student section if he wants to stand all game. or any other section where they all stand. If you are the one guy doing it, you are a dbag.

Mean Purple

If everyone around is sitting down then he should sit down. they were getting slaughtered anyways.

Stand up on 3rd downs, big plays, kickoffs. Send that [ farger ] to the student section if he wants to stand all game. or any other section where they all stand. If you are the one guy doing it, you are a dbag.
Oh, geez

Punter1

Stand up on 3rd downs, big plays, kickoffs. Send that [ farger ] to the student section if he wants to stand all game. or any other section where they all stand. If you are the one guy doing it, you are a dbag.

I took my brother in law and 2 nephews (ages 7 and 9) to an arena football game in Austin 9 years ago and I got great 2nd row seats...however 2 short fat dbags right in front of us wouldn't sit down blocking my nephew's view...they said "We don't sit. True fans stand."

I proceeded to lay into these guys with the most sarcastic, rude boat I could think of...after I asked them if I bought them 3 beers a piece would they would sit. After 5 mins of relentless badgering from me and other people chiming in they finally sat. I was so darning pissed.

Have some couth...know the room...or risk being humiliated by someone with balls that enjoys confrontations...

cdsfrog

I took my brother in law and 2 nephews (ages 7 and 9) to an arena football game in Austin 9 years ago and I got great 2nd row seats...however 2 short fat dbags right in front of us wouldn't sit down blocking my nephew's view...they said "We don't sit. True fans stand."

I proceeded to lay into these guys with the most sarcastic, rude boat I could think of...after I asked them if I bought them 3 beers a piece would they would sit. After 5 mins of relentless badgering from me and other people chiming in they finally sat. I was so darning pissed.

Have some couth...know the room...or risk being humiliated by someone with balls that enjoys confrontations...

Damn good job of you. Especially finding a way to resolve it. I stand all game and never [ hundin] and if everyone around is standing.
If they are sitting all around I sit for 95% of the game. If someone asks to me to sit, long as no one is standing I do it every time even of they are being rude about it.

Doesn't seem hard

netty2424

Happy wednesday everyone

Musician are like
giphy.gif

Everyone else be like
giphy.gif