• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I need a new series to watch...Wife making me try Outlander and I can't get into it.

Anything new worth a boat on Amazon or Netflix???

MI5

Unknown if on Netflix/Amazon.
It's BBC so you're gonna have to up your game. Not many series go on for 10 seasons--heady stuff. And scary. Enjoy.

netty2424

Looks good...gonna try it tomorrow.
Saw a commercial for a documentary series called Blood Ivory. Turns out it's on Animal Planet. Sounds cheesy but I watched the first two episodes and it's pretty darning good.

Some war vets/special forces lost their way after leaving the military, needed the adrenaline rush, joined up to create a group called VetPaw. They've traveled to Africa to help catch poachers of elephants to help decrease the ivory trade. At the rate elephants are being poached for their tusks, they could be extinct in the wild within 5 years.

Not typically something I get into, but the first two episodes have been very interesting. It's now on the DVR rotation.

I need a new series to watch...Wife making me try Outlander and I can't get into it.

Anything new worth a boat on Amazon or Netflix???

Hahaha...Outlander is of the ghey. Dump out while you can. You can see Brilesboobs anywhere. Not worth it.

I enjoyed One Mississippi on Amazon. Season 2 was just released. 6 half hour episodes in each season so it won't take long to complete. Slow but witty. It's about Tig Notaro...the lesbian comedian who had her teets removed after breastfeeding cancer. Produced by Louis CK and in true for of art imitating life there's an episode where a guy tugs his junk while a woman sits in his office and pitches ideas.

Been trying to finish Comrade Detective. Started off with a good idea but fell flat.

Season 2 of Vice Principles started last week.

Netflix is killing it with the comedy specials. Watching the new Seinfeld right this moment.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Watch your corn hole!

??

baylor-bears-cornhole-game-set-triangle-version-8196-1432687808-600x315.jpg

GeoFrog

Shirey woulda had your nuts removed just for trying that.

Now as the Brits would say - Right!
To restore some semblance of propriety to the world of Music, allow me to share a bit of PMJ for those who haven't enjoyed the talents of Morgan James:

You're welcome.

I can't stop watching/listening to this. Good jam.

A few years back, I was in a 70's soul music phase. I think that's when that Kashmere Stage Band Anniversary album came out (Texas Thunder Soul). If you have never heard of the Kashmere High School Stage Band out of Houston, look them up. They're legendary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/us/thunder-soul-documentary-features-the-kashmere-stage-band.html

Sand Frog

Incidentally, while the Czech Stop is good, Gerik's Old Czech Bakery is the pro move.

Being a fat guy and having hunted in West since 2000, I can confirm this to be fact! Only drawback is not open 24/7 like Czech Stop.

On another note, I have never been in the Czech Stop and it not be busy. I'm taking 2AM, 1PM, you name it. That is a money making SOB!

ShadowFrog

Moderators