• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Just want to clear my conscious from my rant yesterday....

I want to thank PF for being classy and straight to the point in a PM yesterday. The rules were explained clearly and I will be sure to try to follow them more respectfully. I was probably taking out some frustration where I shouldn't have after recent events over the last few weeks. I apologize and I'll do better.

PO Frog

Just want to clear my conscious from my rant yesterday....

I want to thank PF for being classy and straight to the point in a PM yesterday. The rules were explained clearly and I will be sure to try to follow them more respectfully. I was probably taking out some frustration where I shouldn't have after recent events over the last few weeks. I appologize and I'll do better.
Conscience is the voice in your head

Conscious means you're aware of your surroundings

nwlafrog

Conscience is the voice in your head

Conscious means you're aware of your surroundings

Thanks for making me conscious of my conscience.
giphy.gif

cdsfrog

2nd best tiramisu I have ever had in my life. Better than Rome and Florence. Only place that better was a pizza place in Catania Italy that was so popular they were booked the entire night at 715pm when I ordered to go. Restaurant didn't even open until 730. Even the bar was booked.

They wouldnt sell me the tiramisu as take away, I had to eat it there, made with fresh expresso. Their pizza is #1 all time on my list as well.

It's not that good but seriously it's a damn close second. All of their desserts are so good

bleedpurple

2nd best tiramisu I have ever had in my life. Better than Rome and Florence. Only place that better was a pizza place in Catania Italy that was so popular they were booked the entire night at 715pm when I ordered to go. Restaurant didn't even open until 730. Even the bar was booked.

They wouldnt sell me the tiramisu as take away, I had to eat it there, made with fresh expresso. Their pizza is #1 all time on my list as well.

It's not that good but seriously it's a damn close second. All of their desserts are so good
For tiramisu try pieous in dripping springs. Pretty good pizza too

cdsfrog

i don't know what tiramisu is.

I highly advise you to try it.

Imagine a glorious combination of Italian custard, cocoa, espresso, rum, mascarpone cheese, ladyfinger cookies and Marsala wine.

Literal translation is "a pick me up". Im not an expert on dessert but I can say with certainty its #1 on my dessert list and I have tried lots and lots of desserts. I could eat it every day and never get tired of it.