• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

You are not paying for moving your seats, you are paying for the increased cost of the new seats. The "donations" attached to seats are part of their yearly cost but they allow you to write them off.

That doesn't compute. To move over 2 seats in my row I would pay the $300 ticket cost and a $100 donation.

My tickets are currently $300, not $400.

Frog-in-law1995

I saw some brotastic t-shirts online for gym apparel that killed me yesterday.

Walter Weight/Bisenberg - I Am The One Who Lifts

Bill Plates - CEO of Macrohard

Malcolm Flex

Donald Pump - Make America Swole Again

Barzan - King of The GainForest

Those are five of the stupidest things i've ever seen. And I regularly post on Killerfrogs.

nwlafrog

North Korea just had their 3rd failed missile test of the month.
giphy.gif

failure_to_launch_kim_jong_un.jpg

cdsfrog

So weird to see everyone take extreme sides on this. Obviously not weird for me, I always do that.

That said, can't fans be upset at one the best home in home series of our lifetime being taken away twice in 6 years? The compromise sucked and the fact that we mutually participated in cancelling the series sucks even more

Not end of the world but not good news either.

Purp, modify your list to include vomit. The sooner your kid figures out that when he needs to throw up, he needs to be at the toilet, the simpler your life will be.
I had a 17 year who could not grasp the concept.
Sorry bout your toilet...

My son watched my empty lots of bourbon and simple syrup into the toilet today. We hosted a sneak peak event at our new office yesterday, then we celebrated at HG, then I went to the Live Oak for one last hurrah before it shuts down. Needless to say I was in awful shape this morning. The wife had a spa day scheduled with some ladies so I was on baby duty after 10. Well, by that time I had only rid my gut of about a third of the beer and old fashioneds. I had no choice but to leave the bathroom door open. I yack and he comes up, pats me on the back and hugs my side as I'm on all fours with my face in the bowl. #blessed #dadlife