• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Had a hot date with Mrs NWLA at lunch and walked out to find a gaggle of business men huddled around my truck leaning on it having a meeting. One was kicking my tires like he was ready for a test drive at the dealership, one on the phone, a couple more bullshipping, and one leaning into the bed staring at my yeti that was chained up. I walked my wife to her car, took a dumb arse selfie for her, set off my alarm and then asked if they were gonna make me an offer or if they were just kicking tires for the darn of it. Shreveport folk don't have any damn sense.

Last edited:

tcudoc

Do you recommend getting a reservation? I don't know how small it is...
giphy.gif

tcudoc

Had a hot date with Mrs NWLA at lunch and walked out to find a gaggle of business men huddled around my truck leaning on it having a meeting. One was kicking my tires like he was ready for a test drive at the dealership, one on the phone, a couple more bullshipping, and one leaning into the bed staring at my yeti that was chained up. I walked my wife to her car, took a dumb arse selfie for her, set off my alarm and then asked if they were gonna make me an offer or if they were just kicking tires for the darn of it. Shreveport folk don't have any damn sense.
'Sup?
IMG_0261.jpg

cdsfrog

PO Frog btw Dr Dao settled immediately, never went to court. Its basically guaranteed he got not only 7 figures, but unlimited flying for life and status for life.

PO Frog btw Dr Dao settled immediately, never went to court. Its basically guaranteed he got not only 7 figures, but unlimited flying for life and status for life.
I liked just so I could unlike. Can we debate ad nauseum the AA flight attendant that stole the poor moms stroller and hit her with for three pages exclusively please

cdsfrog

I liked just so I could unlike. Can we debate ad nauseum the AA flight attendant that sole the poor moms stroller for three pages exclusively please

Definitely not. You can't bring it on the plane. That one seems like less of an issue. American acted pretty swift on that.

Pofrog maybe your right I just don't see how. His lawyer has settled dozens of cases for about 50 mil, and two north of 500 mil. The facts were absolutely brutal and you know they never wanted it to go to trial. Let's says your right that he was gonna lose. Their lawyers charge over $1000 an hour. How many hours worth avoiding do you think they paid?

Last edited:

Purp

I'm starting to get the hang of this ignore thing.
May be my favorite feature of the new site how easy it is to use ignore. And you can even do it on mobile! That and being able to see what page I'm on using mobile is worth the redirects, IMO (assuming that nut gets cracked once and for all).

Horny 4 Life

I don't want to bother with the rest of the maroons on this board in a ticket thread, so help me out (looking at you CDS!) This is the first year I bothered to pay attention to "upgrading" my season tickets, we were thinking about moving toward the 50 a bit, even if it meant going higher into the 400s than we already are. Has there always been a $100 "donation" required to move seats? Seems like a bunch of mularkey to me.

Shorty

I don't want to bother with the rest of the maroons on this board in a ticket thread, so help me out (looking at you CDS!) This is the first year I bothered to pay attention to "upgrading" my season tickets, we were thinking about moving toward the 50 a bit, even if it meant going higher into the 400s than we already are. Has there always been a $100 "donation" required to move seats? Seems like a bunch of mularkey to me.
You are not paying for moving your seats, you are paying for the increased cost of the new seats. The "donations" attached to seats are part of their yearly cost but they allow you to write them off.