• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

I don't have to go grocery shopping anymore. We do the shop online Wal-Mart thing..... Wife fills her Internet shopping cart, we get a notification that the groceries are ready for pickup, she swings by and they load everything up for her. It's the Brilesboobs.
The Kroger Marketplace near our house also does this. Love the idea. I'm close to using that service for perishables we can't get on Amazon Pantry b/c it's literally right on my way home from work. I drive 40 yards from the pick-up location every day. The only reason I haven't done it yet is b/c I keep forgetting to place my order on the line before I leave work. I never remember we need groceries until I get a few blocks from the store.

tcudoc

I saw on facebook that a fun way to improve any book opening is to add the following sentence as the second sentence of the book:
"And then the murders began."
It was pretty funny and a fun thing to do with some favorite children's books.
Cat in the Hat:
"The sun did not shine, it was too wet to play, so we sat in the house all that cold, cold wet day. And then the murders began."
Charlotte's Web:
"'Where's Papa going with that axe?' said Fern to her mother as they were setting the table for breakfast. And then the murders began."
Little Women:
"Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents,' grumbled Jo, lying on the rug. And then the murders began."
The Very Hungry Caterpillar:
"One sunny Sunday, the caterpillar was hatched out of a tiny egg. He was very hungry. And then the murders began."
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone:
"Mr and Mrs Dursley, of number four Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. And then the murders began."

nwlafrog

So what is the easiest way to post gifs and pics with the new site? Details please. I've seen a few and I'd rather not go through all the hassle of using Photobucket if I don't have to do it anymore.

Boomhauer

The Kroger Marketplace near our house also does this. Love the idea. I'm close to using that service for perishables we can't get on Amazon Pantry b/c it's literally right on my way home from work. I drive 40 yards from the pick-up location every day. The only reason I haven't done it yet is b/c I keep forgetting to place my order on the line before I leave work. I never remember we need groceries until I get a few blocks from the store.

The wife has been using Amazon Fresh grocery service lately. Place an order online and they deliver to your house within a couple of hours or whatever time you select. Groceries are from the local Sprouts.

Purp

So what is the easiest way to post gifs and pics with the new site? Details please. I've seen a few and I'd rather not go through all the hassle of using Photobucket if I don't have to do it anymore.
The button next to "Post Reply" is "Upload File" and it works like a charm.

Purp

The wife has been using Amazon Fresh grocery service lately. Place an order online and they deliver to your house within a couple of hours or whatever time you select. Groceries are from the local Sprouts.
I'll be looking into this. I'm growing slightly alarmed, though, that I'll reach an Idiocracy level of reliance on a single retailer for literally everything I need/want. But instead of Costco it'll be Amazon.