• The KillerFrogs

From Shaggy Bevo........

dawg

Back on topic...

"Remember back in their MWC days we used to blow them out during OOC games by 50 effortlessly? I miss those days."

Except that we played them once in our "MWC days" and lost by 21 in a game we lead 10-0 at half.

"[Offensive coordinator Tim] Beck needs to pull the giant dildo out of his ass and try something new."

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by rocks for jocks
"We are the stupidest team in the country"

"Can’t be. Our dumb coach is gone. We have Mensa now."

Froglaw

Girlfriend's sister lives in East Texas. Husband and his buddies are huge Longhorn Tshirt fans.

I swore I'd never ever ever let them have any of my tickets. Scru them right?

Well I let them have 4 of my tickets and invited them to my tailgate.

They were gracious and polite. ut cooperated and did their annual 5 star face plant.

Keep your TCU friends close and your Longhorn enemies closer.

WhatTheFrog

Girlfriend's sister lives in East Texas. Husband and his buddies are huge Longhorn Tshirt fans.

I swore I'd never ever ever let them have any of my tickets. Scru them right?

Well I let them have 4 of my tickets and invited them to my tailgate.

They were gracious and polite. ut cooperated and did their annual 5 star face plant.

Keep your TCU friends close and your Longhorn enemies closer.

I noticed tu fans over at your tailgate. I thought it strange, but you've had me over before, so...

Seriously, there are good fans from all fanbases (obviously) and they tend to be even better if they are otherwise good friends/family/guests. I don't think I will ever give tickets to fans of the visiting team, though. It's bad enough with visiting fans sitting directly in front of me every game. I don't want them sitting directly beside me, either. Plus, I don't want to subject the other regulars around us to that. My extra seats will go empty if I can't find TCU fans to fill them.

Case in point, the friends I had attend the tu game have a daughter that graduated from Baylor (she wasn't raped to their knowledge). I've already told them that I will never invite them to a Baylor game, just in the off chance that they might slip up and cheer for them.