• The KillerFrogs

From Shaggy Bevo........

Bruce Berry

From the other UT site-

"I can’t stand watching all the [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] officiating. In this conference. I’m done."

He's clearly had enough. Too funny.

SnoSki

In that same thread on shaggytexas you can find a poster wishing that UT would go to the mountain west to start piling up winning seasons again.

If they’re mad about losing to TCU, wait til they lose to Air Force when it’s 21 degrees and one of their blockers destroys your LBs leg

kidkarr

From the other UT site-

"I can’t stand watching all the [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] officiating. In this conference. I’m done."

I do agree though! We kicked their asses no doubt, but twice we got nice penalties in our favor that I’m pretty sure never had a flag thrown. Either of them. That’s garbage.

kidkarr

UT couple next to me last night got mad at me for cheering too loud for good plays by TCU. My 4th grade daughter then decided to dance in front of them for very good play the rest of the night. They left in the 3rd quarter.
Interesting, there was an older UT couple with what appeared to be their grand daughter in my seats when I got there. I let them know and they moved over without a fuss. When TCU had a big play in the first quarter (maybe the TD), they go to leave the row and the young girl is crying. I first asked where their seats were supposed to be so I could point them in the right direction (thinking they may have mistaken the section). Nope. They knew their seats were up at the top and just sat in empties closer. I then ask, if the young girl was ok? Lady tells me that after a big TCU play, the “terrible” guys in front of her shook their butts at them. WOW
I hated to see the kid cry, but come on society, crying when the home teams fans cheer?

Edit: it didn’t seem so lengthy when I was typing. Lol

MTfrog5

Interesting, there was an older UT couple with what appeared to be their grand daughter in my seats when I got there. I let them know and they moved over without a fuss. When TCU had a big play in the first quarter (maybe the TD), they go to leave the row and the young girl is crying. I first asked where their seats were supposed to be so I could point them in the right direction (thinking they may have mistaken the section). Nope. They knew their seats were up at the top and just sat in empties closer. I then ask, if the young girl was ok? Lady tells me that after a big TCU play, the “terrible” guys in front of her shook their butts at them. WOW
I hated to see the kid cry, but come on society, crying when the home teams fans cheer?

So many issues with Texas fans in wrong seats last night. Had two texas fans almost get into a fight and come to find out one was in the wrong section.

Bob

That wasn't their grand daughter, it was their Honduran housekeeper. When the guys in front of them asked the Dr. Pepper vendor for ice, she thought they were going to deport her.

dawg

UT couple next to me last night got mad at me for cheering too loud for good plays by TCU. My 4th grade daughter then decided to dance in front of them for very good play the rest of the night. They left in the 3rd quarter.

That is a fine young lady you are raising, my good man.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Oddly had a similar experience. Guy sitting in front of us in Texas shirt was complaining about all the cheering at one point yelling at a boisterous season ticket holder to sit down and shut up. Constantly dropping F bombs with a row of younger kids right behind him. I'm thinking, you do realize you're at TCU's stadium sitting in the middle of season ticket holders, right? The third down heckling was too much for him, which was amazing and hilarious. I was about to caution him about his language when he left, presumably to find other similarly obnoxious visiting fans to sit with. Had a dope iPhone X and a cute TCU girlfriend, though.

dawg

Oddly had a similar experience. Guy sitting in front of us in Texas shirt was complaining about all the cheering at one point yelling at a boisterous season ticket holder to sit down and shut up. Constantly dropping F bombs with a row of younger kids right behind him. I'm thinking, you do realize you're at TCU's stadium sitting in the middle of season ticket holders, right? The third down heckling was too much for him, which was amazing and hilarious. I was about to caution him about his language when he left, presumably to find other similarly obnoxious visiting fans to sit with. Had a dope iPhone X and a cute TCU girlfriend, though.

Douchebags like this are the reason why we all hate the wHorns. You come into another team's stadium and get pissed when the home fans have the temerity to cheer their team? And the TCU chick with him need to reconsider her life choices.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
From the other UT site-

Funny how karma works. I bet he didn’t hate it back when they were given TDs they didn’t score (oh for retroactive replay over-turns,), penalties the got the benefit or that were conveniently never seen.

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!