• The KillerFrogs

From Shaggy Bevo........

kidkarr

It's not just the end of the game - this is a [ darn ]ing embarrassment. It sucks to see people leave early. Creates a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty atmosphere, doesn't matter if it is the last 7.5 minutes. At that point it was 17-7, the game would have been 17-14. It's stupid to leave before a game is over.

Picture below is taken at the start of the third quarter, yet another embarrassment View attachment 3856
Weird, that upper section looks full!
Those lower seats must have a crappy view!

Purp

It's not just the end of the game - this is a [ darn ]ing embarrassment. It sucks to see people leave early. Creates a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty atmosphere, doesn't matter if it is the last 7.5 minutes. At that point it was 17-7, the game would have been 17-14. It's stupid to leave before a game is over.

Picture below is taken at the start of the third quarter, yet another embarrassment View attachment 3856
Photos like this can be taken at the start of the 3rd quarter in every stadium in America for every type of sport at every level. A sold out high school game will be half empty at the start of the 3rd quarter. You know why? It has nothing to do with people leaving to tailgate at halftime either.

Most people leave their seats at half time to get concessions, use the restroom, and/or buy merchandise. Other leave their seats to walk around the stadium and see something other than the band. When a mass exodus happens at the end of the 2nd quarter it takes more than 5 minutes for everyone trying to leave to evacuate the stands b/c of the natural bottleneck at the stairs. Then you have to account for the time it takes to wait in the concessions and restroom lines in the concourses. Then when everyone is trying to rush back to their seats at the start of the 3rd quarter there is another bottleneck to go back up.

What you're complaining about is not fan apathy or disregard for punctuality. What you really want is a longer half time so everyone can get back to their seats before Stefan can take another picture.

Surfrog

Photos like this can be taken at the start of the 3rd quarter in every stadium in America for every type of sport at every level. A sold out high school game will be half empty at the start of the 3rd quarter. You know why? It has nothing to do with people leaving to tailgate at halftime either.

Most people leave their seats at half time to get concessions, use the restroom, and/or buy merchandise. Other leave their seats to walk around the stadium and see something other than the band. When a mass exodus happens at the end of the 2nd quarter it takes more than 5 minutes for everyone trying to leave to evacuate the stands b/c of the natural bottleneck at the stairs. Then you have to account for the time it takes to wait in the concessions and restroom lines in the concourses. Then when everyone is trying to rush back to their seats at the start of the 3rd quarter there is another bottleneck to go back up.

What you're complaining about is not fan apathy or disregard for punctuality. What you really want is a longer half time so everyone can get back to their seats before Stefan can take another picture.

I'm sorry but are you blind? the seats surrounding the club and lower bowl are packed.
EDIT: INCLUDING THE 400'S if people can get back to the 400's intime, they damn sure can get back to the LB and club in time

Last edited:

BoondocksFrog

I'm sorry but are you blind? the seats surrounding the club and lower bowl are packed.

You're an idiot. It took literally three minutes after the second half kickoff for everyone to make their way back to their seats. I brought it up to my wife and said "I hope all of those seats don't stay empty"...sure enough they filled back up.

People go to the bathroom/snack bar/tailgates, but if it is a good game they come back...your picture of the stadium before the second half clock has even started doesn't tell the story.

Purp

EDIT: INCLUDING THE 400'S if people can get back to the 400's intime, they damn sure can get back to the LB and club in time
Nope. Not blind. I saw all of the seats fill in nicely pretty early in the 3rd quarter. In fact, the only sections that appeared to be missing occupants were the peripheries of the 400 level.

froginmn

Overalls over a jersey?

What a [ profanity ]

froginmn

What are the rules for overalls? No shirt at all? Or is that just with a barrel?
As I understand it, only fasten one clip of the overalls. No shirt or just a T-shirt.

Jersey looks absolutely stupid.

These douchers are "in fashion":

649c00e43f8786ff2519c6113dfc279a.png

I prefer this picture:

335d8190f47d66ae4f6907cc34903259--fall-clothes-tailgating-outfits-college.jpg

Last edited:

froginmn

I'm 26 years old (Born in July 1991).

As of now TCU has a .500 record against the Longhorns in my lifetime (6-6). One more win, and TCU will have a winning record against the Horns for my lifetime. Pretty crazy considering we had a 1-5 record against them during my lifetime as recently as my Junior year of college.
By the time I was 26, TCU had a 1-25 record against UT in my lifetime.

I love the new world...