• The KillerFrogs

Daje Johnson

TCURiggs

Obviously the coaches know best, but I'd really like to see him at CB. Either way, I'm just glad he'll be a Frog...hell of an athlete.

cdsfrog

Unreal, Mack-daddy slipped on this one folks. WOW! Congrats Daje, the Frogs always wanted you....

A lot of people UT people are saying the same thing. Tons of negative comments about their recruiting and coaching staff in general over there at orangeblood.

I was one of those people questioning TCU's ability to close. No more.....no more

Him, Blake, and Moore all in the backfield in 3-4 years is just scary to think about from an offense's perspective.

Add in all the studs from last years class Aldridge, Bailey, Byrd, Garrett, Griffin, Hackett and the newly committed Zach Jackson and you got some serious talent. Classes are just going to keep getting better and better. Truly cant wait to see what the RS Freshmen do next year.

JugbandFrog

315701_o.gif

D200

Really excited, Will be at signing day, Trey has done a great job working with Daje and everyone. a true asset to the TCU coaching staff.

Lone Frog

Fantastic news! So glad Daje is going to be a Frog and proud of him for not letting Mack & Co. treat him like they have been.

Of course now comes the news that Applewhite's going down to his school this week to talk to him. Now that they can't have him, they've decided they really do want him after all. I'm confident Daje won't let himself be swayed by that.

As he said, success is the best revenge. Looking forward to seeing plenty of that from him at TCU, on and off the field.

Great news for a Monday night.

Congratulations on your decision, Daje. You won't regret it.

D200

Applewhite going by Daje's school this week and will continue to try to get him to switch

Too Late and if he does Trey will be back. Trey is awesome he was at the school Thursday and then went to the football banquet and stayed the whole time. Daje's a good kid and his team mates are happy for him and that means alot to him.