• The KillerFrogs

Cowboys Curt away another game

Rob Ryan is an aweful defensive coordinator. Just amazing how the defense on this team cannot hold leads in the 4th quarter. I always hated the Ryans anyway and will be glad when he and his huge gut are gone.

Frogs1983

If it were an awards show, you could hand out golden Curts to about half the team.

As a long time Cowboys fan(from Cotton Bowl days),I get a sick sense of satisfaction whenever they lose and the cameras cut to ol' Jerry up in his box or down on the sidelines.
I used to live and die with the Cowboys before he ran off Landry.When he cut Jimmy loose,that was the final straw for me.Love it when they win,but no longer give a rat's arse when they lose .

Only football team I still emotionally invest in is TCU.

OmniscienceFrog

One of those wild games.

Mario Manningham won the game for the Giants by dropping an easy TD catch.

And the Cowboys lost the game by trying to keep the Giants from scoring.

PurplePainD

As a long time Cowboys fan(from Cotton Bowl days),I get a sick sense of satisfaction whenever they lose and the cameras cut to ol' Jerry up in his box or down on the sidelines.
I used to live and die with the Cowboys before he ran off Landry.When he cut Jimmy loose,that was the final straw for me.Love it when they win,but no longer give a rat's arse when they lose .

Glad to hear there is someone else out there who thinks like I do when it comes to Cowboys. I never root against them, but I am not upset when they lose.

I do take a bit of pleasure when it becomes evident they are not going to win the SB every year. I had to eat a lot of crow in the early 90s for my stance on Jerry/Landry.

Houston Frog

Unreal

When they scored the long TD to go up 34-22, I gave up hope and switched over to NFL network to watch the day's highlights. Then a little while later, Michael Irvin starts flipping out and speaking a bunch of nonsense while on set. I couldn't figure out what was going on, I thought he was having some sort of mental breakdown, but it turned out he was reacting to the FG being blocked

Sidenote: People give Romo too much blame for these losses IMO, he's made a bunch of big plays to put them in position to win, these aren't all on him.

Boston Frog (in Paris)

Still on the ledge

+1

I never post on this board anymore, but I agree with this 100 percent. I hate Jerry for many reasons. I like seeing the Cowboys win, but I love watching Jerry lose.

PurplePutt

Me too. Was a huge Cowboy fan in the day. I watch if it is convenient now and am disappointed more than not. What a shame.

OmniscienceFrog

That describes my feelings exactly. I guess you would still call me a Cowboy fan, but when they lose it's just "oh well". When TCU loses a football game I usually don't read anything about it or look at the polls for several days afterwards. Fortunately it doesn't happen very often.

Stiff Arm Frog

Romo gets way too much grief for losing these games. The dude is a solid quarterback, and there are a lot of teams in the NFL that would kill for a solid quarterback. Romo didn't give up 37 points.

This concludes my yearly comment regarding the NFL.

FrogAbroad

Hopefully Rob Ryan will be able to fulfill his dream to become a head coach next season.

Time to fire that overweight sack of hair along with Dave Campo. This Dallas defense is like a store full of nude furrniture: got no finish.

joejordan

Romo is terrible. Not the worst in the NFL at he position, but bottom half for veterans. He is the true Honeybadger. He just don't care.

Fine by me, cuz i don't either! Rot in hell Cowboys.