• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

GeoFrog

If I could somehow get Gary Coleman to sell his ring too, then I could get both to autograph this photo and I could have a really cool Baylor display to commemorate the Briles years.
57b5239296aea6a678bfb52ccb238f07--facts-about-colleges.jpg

Master Blaster:
7816a7d21a88bb19934f4004df55e2fa1bb6bd45aad8a726cb88e5ab76f2c97c.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I made an offer of $10.00. It was immediately declined. I suggest that any who have an account do similar offers.
I have close to $29 left on a Circuit City gift card and a sweet collection of Valupak coupon mailers from the early 2000's. Do they allow making offers for trades? Because I would totally be willing to give up one of those two things.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I made an offer of $10.00. It was immediately declined. I suggest that any who have an account do similar offers.

I love the option that you can send a message to the seller when you make a bid. I bid $9.27 and added the message "Good Luck, rapist."

I got declined, so I upped the offer to $10.27 and added the comment "Does this come with a certificate of authenticity from the rapist himself?"

NYC Poke

I love the option that you can send a message to the seller when you make a bid. I bid $9.27 and added the message "Good Luck, rapist."

I got declined, so I upped the offer to $10.27 and added the comment "Does this come with a certificate of authenticity from the rapist himself?"

Always insist on provenance. It looks as fake as Briles's claims of innocence.