• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

AroundWorldFrog

Wow. Brutal assessment of Mason Rudolph....

Added an area scout: “Not as good as the media wants everyone to believe; he’s a Day 3 guy. His accuracy isn’t as good as the numbers show—his receivers make a lot of tough catches for him. Arm strength is adequate, not tops. What’s the difference between him and Bryce Petty?”

Wexahu

Added an area scout: “Not as good as the media wants everyone to believe; he’s a Day 3 guy. His accuracy isn’t as good as the numbers show—his receivers make a lot of tough catches for him. Arm strength is adequate, not tops. What’s the difference between him and Bryce Petty?”

Rudolph is still at Oklahoma State for a reason. If he was a 1st round talent, he'd be in the NFL right now. He's been a college starter for three years, its not like he needs another year of playing college ball to gain more experience.

Mean Purple

Difference? oh, yeah, I remember. Mason is not on a team of rapelors.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I posted this in another thread but need to put it here, too. It has to do with Rapefans' conspiracy theory concerning UT and ESPN:

This first quote is me:

"Actually, now the delusion has shifted gears a little because somebody asked: why hasn't UT taken down TCU? Someone replied that it's because TCU is far enough to the left now that they'll leave us alone. So apparently it's never been about success? I can't keep up with these loons."

But then I stumbled upon more hilarious insanity later on:

"Why hasn't UT blown up TCU?"

The answer:

"Because TCU's never been in a position to challenge Texas for statewide supremacy. They're still the former G5 school that came into the Big 12 that will have good seasons off and on and compete. Even the destruction of Baylor's program won't lift them out of that existence. UT and A&M will be the major beneficiaries.

Briles was building another USC/Notre Dame on the Brazos that could have permanently dethroned the ESPN Longhorns." Emphasis mine.

Jpi9CvA.gif

tcudoc

I wish the term "Rapelor" would go away. In order for the name to be effective, it should at least remotely have some rhyming quality with "Baylor," yet it does not. It should also have some recognizable qualities for the average fan, so that they may get the connection and the joke immediately. "Rapelor" doesn't have that either. Lastly, in order to bring the funny, it should flow and roll off of the tongue easily. The hard "P" sound does not mix well with the "lor" suffix, such that it just sounds awful.
As an example, the old tried and true "Gaylor," while not PC any longer, has all of the necessary qualities. It rhymes, is easily understood by the casual fan, and the word is easy to enunciate. It just fits well. Rapelor is a poor attempt and should be discarded, despite the fact that it is well known that rape was rampant by the Baylor FB team and covered up by those in positions of high power in Baylor leadership.

f_399

I generally don't like using the word rape or gay anyways... even when referring to Baylor.

Rape is just a horrible thing and using the word gay in a derogatory way is offensive to some good people.

Chongo94

I posted this in another thread but need to put it here, too. It has to do with Rapefans' conspiracy theory concerning UT and ESPN:

This first quote is me:

"Actually, now the delusion has shifted gears a little because somebody asked: why hasn't UT taken down TCU? Someone replied that it's because TCU is far enough to the left now that they'll leave us alone. So apparently it's never been about success? I can't keep up with these loons."

But then I stumbled upon more hilarious insanity later on:

"Why hasn't UT blown up TCU?"

The answer:

"Because TCU's never been in a position to challenge Texas for statewide supremacy. They're still the former G5 school that came into the Big 12 that will have good seasons off and on and compete. Even the destruction of Baylor's program won't lift them out of that existence. UT and A&M will be the major beneficiaries.

Briles was building another USC/Notre Dame on the Brazos that could have permanently dethroned the ESPN Longhorns." Emphasis mine.

Jpi9CvA.gif

Do they not realize we've beaten UT more than they have since coming back in to the conference? I mean, there are encyclopedias and almanacs that will have that factual information showcasing that TCU was far more of a challenge for UT than Baylor ever was!

I hate those delusional idiots so much.