• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Still cannot understand this pairing for the life of me....money talks I guess but does he really have any at this point? How much of his Redskins money was guaranteed?

If it is like most NFL contracts, the bonus was guaranteed and virtually nothing else. Play a game, get a check.

Over / under on domestic violence or protective order - 15 months
Over / under on divorce 2 years

What will you take? Place your bets here.

netty2424

If it is like most NFL contracts, the bonus was guaranteed and virtually nothing else. Play a game, get a check.

Over / under on domestic violence or protective order - 15 months
Over / under on divorce 2 years

What will you take? Place your bets here.
He made out like a bandit. I'm sure in his first couple years when he was playing well a large portion of his income came from endorsements. That said, celebritynetworth.com has him worth $13mil.

The Washington Redskins signed him in July of 2012. His 2012 $21 million contract with the Redskins came with a $13.8 million signing bonus.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ce...letes/nfl/robert-griffin-iii-net-worth/?amp=1

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
He made out like a bandit. I'm sure in his first couple years when he was playing well a large portion of his income came from endorsements. That said, celebritynetworth.com has him worth $13mil.

The Washington Redskins signed him in July of 2012. His 2012 $21 million contract with the Redskins came with a $13.8 million signing bonus.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/nfl/robert-griffin-iii-net-worth/?amp=1

Is this Junior Miller?

OK, he will be broke in 5 years.

Chongo94

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/nfl/robert-griffin-iii-net-worth/?amp=1

Wow. Unreal.

ftwfrog

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
If I could somehow get Gary Coleman to sell his ring too, then I could get both to autograph this photo and I could have a really cool Baylor display to commemorate the Briles years.

kdKdw.gif

tcudoc

I actually have that in gold and silver. Paid $10 each with free shipping. It is heavy and huge and looks pretty danged good for the price. You just have to look past the fact that it was made by little slave kids in Bangladesh and they pass the savings on to you.
I have one for the Alamo Bowl and the College World Series (this one is not very well done) as well. No idea why I have bought them. They just sit in a drawer. I have only ever worn them for a short period of time when I wanted to be obnoxious to a friend from Baylor. I don't regret getting them, since they are really well done and obnoxiously huge.