• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

MinFrog

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/14402

This thread may turn into gold here.

First, Rhule wants people to focus on how good the kids are off the field, not the record on the field. Good luck with that.

Then a poster follows this up with expecting Rape U to make a bowl next year and then compete for a conf championship in his third year. What an idiot.

But my favorite is this post which tries to make the claim that UTSA and Duke are really solid teams. He thinks UTSA is a top 35 team. Again, he thinks UTSA is a top 35 team.

HuMcK
In reply to Krieg8:18a

Krieg said:
What I know right now for sure is that we're 0-3 against really bad competition, and that shouldn't ever happen.

I would disagree with this part a little bit. Look at UTSA's schedule this year, they are probably a top 35ish team and have an outside shot at finishing undefeated now. Duke probably deserves to be top 25 (especially if they take care of business against UNC next week), and they absolutely nailed a Northwestern team that I though 2 weeks ago was light years better than us. Even Liberty (whatever classification they are this year) should be favored in all of the rest of their games, plus that game had its own extenuating circumstances with injuries in the secondary. What I'm saying is, yeah this team isn't top tier by any stretch of the imagination right now and I would prefer W's over L's, but they haven't been losing to "bad competition". People get so caught up with P5 vs G5 and the names on the front of jerseys that they sometimes don't recognize good teams when they see them. I think Duke and UTSA are actually pretty good teams this year, and Liberty isn't what I would call "bad" either.

tcudoc

Krieg said:
What I know right now for sure is that we're 0-3 against really bad competition, and that shouldn't ever happen.

I would disagree with this part a little bit. Look at UTSA's schedule this year, they are probably a top 35ish team and have an outside shot at finishing undefeated now. Duke probably deserves to be top 25 (especially if they take care of business against UNC next week), and they absolutely nailed a Northwestern team that I though 2 weeks ago was light years better than us. Even Liberty (whatever classification they are this year) should be favored in all of the rest of their games, plus that game had its own extenuating circumstances with injuries in the secondary. What I'm saying is, yeah this team isn't top tier by any stretch of the imagination right now and I would prefer W's over L's, but they haven't been losing to "bad competition". People get so caught up with P5 vs G5 and the names on the front of jerseys that they sometimes don't recognize good teams when they see them. I think Duke and UTSA are actually pretty good teams this year, and Liberty isn't what I would call "bad" either.
Place your bets on which one of these guys is "HuMcK"
baylor-line-646x383.0.gif

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate

This thread may turn into gold here.

First, Rhule wants people to focus on how good the kids are off the field, not the record on the field. Good luck with that.

Then a poster follows this up with expecting Rape U to make a bowl next year and then compete for a conf championship in his third year. What an idiot.

But my favorite is this post which tries to make the claim that UTSA and Duke are really solid teams. He thinks UTSA is a top 35 team. Again, he thinks UTSA is a top 35 team.

HuMcK
In reply to Krieg8:18a

Krieg said:

The evolution of the Baylor dork evidencing their sports stupid:

Gary Patterson sucks - his defense only was good when playing weak G5 teams and will never work in Big 12.

TCU sucks - they played nobodies in weak G5 conferences and will never win in Big 12.

Matt Rhule had dominant defenses in AAC against really good teams - that will definitely translate to Big 12 and he will change the league.

G5 teams are really good - that's the only reason Baylor lost.

Jet Set Frog

I would disagree with this part a little bit. Look at UTSA's schedule this year, they are probably a top 35ish team and have an outside shot at finishing undefeated now.

So this either means UTSA is a top 35 team based on what? Because of who they skillfully put on their schedule this year? Or because the quality of opponents on their future schedule is such that they're expected to win every game (dumber)?

Only Baylor fans can be this sports stupid.

TCUdirtbag

Page #1531

TCU won the 1908 game 15-0
The 31st meeting ended in a 34-0 TCU victory
In 1931 TCU defeated Baylor 19-6
The 53rd meeting ended in a 7-6 TCU win
TCU won the 1969 game 31-14
Baylor blew a big lead in the Cotton Bowl, losing to Michigan St, on January 1, 2015
In 2015, #15 TCU defeated Baylor 28-21 (2OT)
TCU leads the series 53-52-7
TCU has won 15 bowl games (to BU’s 12)
Art Briles’ final season before being fired for covering up dozens of rapes and sexual assaults was 2015

#BaylorTears

Last edited: