• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Purp

From RapeEm365:

"10-2 with losses to OU & OSU. I just don't see any scenarios where we go worse than 9-3. I guess if we lost the entire offensive line to injury and Williams can't play at all this year we could slip to 8-4. But that isn't likely to happen."

Jpi9CvA.gif
Those clowns will give up more sacks this season than the Texans did in every season David Carr was QB. If they win more than 4 games I'll be surprised.

Purp

Peace and I not too long ago agreed that when Seth Russell had his helmet on, we really wanted to punch him in his stupid face (sans helmet wasn't too bad though.)

Well at the end of our game against Baylor last year they brought in QB Zach Smith, and I decided I would like to punch him in the face as well.

I don't remember where I was going with this...
Just when you got the chance maniac beat you to it?

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Peace and I not too long ago agreed that when Seth Russell had his helmet on, we really wanted to punch him in his stupid face (sans helmet wasn't too bad though.)

Well at the end of our game against Baylor last year they brought in QB Zach Smith, and I decided I would like to punch him in the face as well.

I don't remember where I was going with this...
chuck1.gif

Frogcrates

The high point of BU football since football was invented. A mid-season home win over a conference opponent.

Oh, the wailing and gnashing of teeth if that win is vacated because of players/rapists that should have been ineligible.

Dear Big XII,

If this ever comes true and that win is vacated, please please please collaborate with the NCAA to hold off on making the announcement until the beginning of the TCU-BU game so that the world can be given the gift of a full Amon Carter Stadium laughing hysterically at the BU program and its fans. Then follow the game with a second award ceremony giving TCU the conference championship title for that season, declaring it the one true champion.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Bob Sugar

The high point of BU football since football was invented. A mid-season home win over a conference opponent.

Oh, the wailing and gnashing of teeth if that win is vacated because of players/rapists that should have been ineligible.
Did they even cover the spread in that game?

EDIT: and the answer is no. No they did not. Vegas opened at BU -10.5 and it settled around BU -7. So everyone that bet on Baylor lost that day...which is nice.

TCURiggs

Did they even cover the spread in that game?

No. I remember it well because I won a good chunk of change on that game. Baylor opened -10 or -10.5, which is when I loaded up on TCU. I then put a smaller amount on the moneyline with good odds. I think the line ended up around -7ish or maybe even -4.5. It was one of those lines where I thought "that's easy money," which often don't work out, but that one did.

Mean Purple

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-not-stop-Baylor-football-s-rape-culture.html

Daily Mail:

EXCLUSIVE: Baylor football players taught recruits how to target female students, created a 'gang rape culture' and lived by mantra 'you were one person's woman, you were everybody's', says victim in new book
  • Baylor University officials knew there was a major problem with players sexually assaulting women, but chalked it up to 'locker room' behavior, according to a new book
  • One woman claimed four to eight players would participate in 'gang rapes' at a time and the assaults were filmed
  • 'Violated: Exposing Rape at Baylor University Amid College Football's Sexual Assault Crisis' reveals the extent to which the school tried to keep the sex scandals quiet
  • An assistant coach told authors many of the sexual assault reports went to the police, but the athletic department was left in the dark
  • A lawsuit filed in January claims between 2011 and 2014, 31 Baylor football players committed at least 52 rapes
. ...

So very disturbing. Briles should be in jail.

Latest posts