• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
From RapeEm365:

"10-2 with losses to OU & OSU. I just don't see any scenarios where we go worse than 9-3. I guess if we lost the entire offensive line to injury and Williams can't play at all this year we could slip to 8-4. But that isn't likely to happen."

Jpi9CvA.gif

jack the frog

From RapeEm365:

"10-2 with losses to OU & OSU. I just don't see any scenarios where we go worse than 9-3. I guess if we lost the entire offensive line to injury and Williams can't play at all this year we could slip to 8-4. But that isn't likely to happen."

Jpi9CvA.gif

It has been mentioned before but some of the moderate BF's did not make the switch to the new site. Many were tired and embarrassed and just threw in the towel. The new site is really distilled down to the fruitcakes now.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
It has been mentioned before but some of the moderate BF's did not make the switch to the new site. Many were tired and embarrassed and just threw in the towel. The new site is really distilled down to the fruitcakes now.

And the really hardcore Briles defenders left a long time ago, and started up the Rapem site as a pay site, so they could enjoy their circle jerks in peace without reality splashing them in the face too often (mixed metaphors intended). What a vile, vile place that is.

MTfrog5

From RapeEm365:

Jpi9CvA.gif
Wait so they think they have enough talent to go 8-4 without an offensive line? Interning take. Please UTSA and Duke give them a really good game

MTfrog5

They're playing @ Duke. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost that one.

That would be hilarious. The first OOC team they play with a pulse (albeit a weak one), they lose.
Yup I think the Duke game depends on how the UTSA game goes. I have no idea how UTSA is supposed to be but I know they have have a couple teams a run for their money the last couple years. It being at Duke does make it even better considering even Briles teams sucked on the road

LSU Game Attendee

They're playing @ Duke. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost that one.

That would be hilarious. The first OOC team they play with a pulse (albeit a weak one), they lose.

The mighty Blue Devils, and possibly even the roadrunners, are going to pound on the B12 OOC reputation. I'll just have to take Clayton Williams' advice in these cases.

Phil Ken Sebben

The mighty Blue Devils, and possibly even the roadrunners, are going to pound on the B12 OOC reputation. I'll just have to take Clayton Williams' advice in these cases.
Duke isn't necessarily a cupcake. They went 10-4, 9-4, 8-5 in 2013, '14, '15 respectively. They still have the same coach who had those comparatively good years. Granted, they went 4-8 last year.

ATC Frog

From RapeEm365:

Jpi9CvA.gif

I did see some somewhat rational discussion on the book of faces between some baylol folks predicting between 5-7 wins this year. So not all of them are that delusional, but it'll sure be fun to watch those that are as they suffer through the 2017 season.

Personally, I believe they have a much better chance at missing a bowl game than they do of winning 8+ games. Those Baylor tears would be great if they didn't win 6 games.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Who the darn is Baylors QB this year?
Peace and I not too long ago agreed that when Seth Russell had his helmet on, we really wanted to punch him in his stupid face (sans helmet wasn't too bad though.)

Well at the end of our game against Baylor last year they brought in QB Zach Smith, and I decided I would like to punch him in the face as well.

I don't remember where I was going with this...

netty2424

Peace and I not too long ago agreed that when Seth Russell had his helmet on, we really wanted to punch him in his stupid face (sans helmet wasn't too bad though.)

Well at the end of our game against Baylor last year they brought in QB Zach Smith, and I decided I would like to punch him in the face as well.

I don't remember where I was going with this...
Moral of the story, Baylors QB's have punchable faces?

Latest posts