• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

RapeEm365 claims they exposed @baylorfail and that he was angelosfrog.
Smellslikeroses and NNM get mentioned as well.
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topic...ium=email&utm_campaign=000164&utm_content=100

I learned of this from an email from RapeEm365 titled "Dallas Morning News still hating Baylor."

No [ steaming pile of Orgeron ], everyone hates you, you [ farging ] disgusting pieces of [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]!
Looks like he/She lives rent free in their heads.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
RapeEm365 claims they exposed @baylorfail and that he was angelosfrog.
Smellslikeroses and NNM get mentioned as well.
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topic...ium=email&utm_campaign=000164&utm_content=100

I learned of this from an email from RapeEm365 titled "Dallas Morning News still hating Baylor."

No [ steaming pile of Orgeron ], everyone hates you, you [ farging ] disgusting pieces of [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]!
741b62d2abff4001e9399b6d33a97225613ff29bd0865deebe4cdd3b20cef864.jpg

I do have an account on the new Rapeem365, but not with the NNM handle. I did have it on the old Rapefans. But of course I'm not going to pay to watch their circle-jerk, so I don't have access to their premium board.

And they refer to us as the disgusting human beings. When they're the ones that hang their identity on the success of a football team built on the destruction of the lives of women they call their sisters.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
741b62d2abff4001e9399b6d33a97225613ff29bd0865deebe4cdd3b20cef864.jpg

I do have an account on the new Rapeem365, but not with the NNM handle. I did have it on the old Rapefans. But of course I'm not going to pay to watch their circle-jerk, so I don't have access to their premium board.

And they refer to us as the disgusting human beings. When they're the ones that hang their identity on the success of a football team built on the destruction of the lives of women they call their sisters.
What's scary to me is that thread gave me a vibe of those that are in charge of RapeEm365 are going to go after anyone who talks bad about Baylor. Even if it's not on their site.

They are sick darns.

Mean Purple

What's scary to me is that thread gave me a vibe of those that are in charge of RapeEm365 are going to go after anyone who talks bad about Baylor. Even if it's not on their site.

They are sick darns.

They are sick darns.
Choadboy (mosely) can't afford to do that. 247 does not want the loss of biz that comes with not having privacy covered.

And he knows the last thing the rape enablers want is an incentive for the world to view this or Shaggy's thread on bu.

The timeline of reporting of what went down was highlighted here.

Mean Purple

DELUSIONAL

REAL LIFE

After the texts and e-mails that got released came to light, it is disturbing that anybody would attempt to white wash Brile's direct participation in that scandal.

Those that do are probably the same crazies that attack their regents for taking proper action and firing people.

Smellslikeroses

AroundWorldFrog

While not Baylor, very similar atmospheres. Father of one of the convicted rapists at Steubenville HS shot the judge that had been on the case then was killed. Some of the Baylor darnwads give off that same vibe of being willing to shoot anyone that taints their hallowed name.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Thead about "Violated"

Every school does it
Normal campus life
Girls doing [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] they shouldn't
Girls drinking

In other words, same Baylor [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] excuses ,different day. Those people are just plain darned in the head.

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/12001

Edit. Still some reiterations of f$%k that are not filtered.
Did they mention profiteering by the authors? They're the real enemy here.